Reviews for DBV Series 6: Afterlife Adventures
Azure Gamma chapter 24 . 10/27/2017
Are You Gonna Do A GT Or Super Chapter
guitarlover56784 chapter 30 . 12/11/2014
Makes me wonder what would happen if broly ever reached ss3...
TheMysteriousAlpha chapter 42 . 2/27/2013
Another great job man great story
Guest chapter 42 . 2/10/2013
U are my new favorite writer and this is my new favorite story
Guest chapter 36 . 10/28/2012
Verto what problem du you have aganst Frieza
Bills Feline of Destruction chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
nooooooo... Friezell was awesome... they will fuse back together again right?
BillyTheKid621 chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
I'm glad I started reading this story a month ago! I truly love this story, for both the events that happen and all the fights and what-not. I'm about to start the 7th saga, and hopefully this is just as good (I am 100 percent sure it will be better). Until then, keep up the awesome work!
marc chapter 25 . 5/8/2010
excellent chapter
jeff chapter 25 . 4/5/2010
hey man u didnt say why they didnt just use the crack into king yemmas desk tofigure out how to kill Kaa
kanifer kanenajarhotmail.com chapter 42 . 9/20/2009
Another saga I enjoyed very much. I liked the way Verto saved everyone from the virus. Very glorious. :-D
kanifer chapter 17 . 9/19/2009
ahahahaha I love the power levels at the end...

"Gohan: Does it matter?" LOL You're the funniest :-D

"
kanifer chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I've been a silent fan of yours for several years. I also thought that self-insert would be ridiculous in the beginning, but you proved me wrong. :)

I know you wrote this piece a long time ago, so you already be aware of what I am about to write to you... but I wanted to comment on the sentence way up top:

“Is it agreed then?” one asked, sounding quite elderly but also wise.

"sounding quite elderly, but also wise" to be exact.

I'm not seeing this combo go good together, especially with the sentence construction (not wrong, just has an unnatural feeling to it) If half feels cliche, and half feels too obvious. An elderly person is usually always wise in this situation, (although not really always, but I think you know what I mean)

I'll give you an example, from which you can make a better sentence, or even take the whole sentence.

"Is it agreed then?" an elderly one said, his voice exuding wisdom.

Please don't take my critique the wrong way; I'm a fan. :)
astronight34int chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Great idea with SS2, keep up the good work!
astronight34int chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
great fight, wonderful story
Snare646 chapter 42 . 6/9/2009
Well, I finished up this saga, now moving on to the next. I remember some of what happened in the 7th. LIke your interesting choice of villians. I'll be all the way caught up again soon so keep pounding out the chapters please.