Reviews for Long Hair
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I like it..it's veru short, but I like it a lot. Nice work!
Puddinniddup chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I liked it 0
desolate butterfly chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Very powerful. Poignant and yet a get a faintly creepy vibe from the ending that unsettles me. Very well done. You managed to pack so much into so little words, which is admirable. I always go over word count in my drabbles, so I know how hard they are o get right.
simplyjx382 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i read a few of your other fics before reviewing for this one, and I have to say, you are the best writer I've come across in a long, long time. It might be a little selfish to say, but please continue writing. The number of quality writers on ffnet seem to be decreasing and all my favorite authors no longer write, so its been a long time since I last read something that I was completely utter happy with. good job on this one shot. short and powerful. I'm loving it :)
Kamitra chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Hm...
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
*smile*
So Guhn chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Thank you. This little piece was lovely and enjoyable. Concerning that I'm a big Shisui fan, I love the idea of him having a younger sibling.

This is beautiful glimpse of the Itachi and Shisui relationship, having foundation in canon and I encourage you to write more.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
It's amazing just how much you were able to say and such few words... amazing. This was very well done.
Joyness chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
i don't get it... lol i must be stupid or somthing