Reviews for Four Queens
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Great job. I love it!
stargazercmc chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I love this fic *and* your sequel. Thank you, thank you for giving us some good girl bonding for SGA women.

I've also recc'd this on LJ's stargateficrec for this month's Gen recs.
IceAngel1119 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This was great! I really wish they'd showed the women of Atlantis bonding on the show, but considering it was Atlantis...fat chance. :)

I really love Cadman, she's always been one of my favorites and you nailed her perfectly. I especially liked the "and then it blew up", reminded me of Pirates of the Carribean. :)
MP chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Loved the story, but one note. Ronan wasn't introduced until RUNNER, which aired after THE INTRUDER, the episode where Elizabeth and Rodney and John and Carson were on Earth, so Teyla couldn't have been eating lunch with Ronan since they hadn't met yet.
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aww... this is such a good story! I love the way you built the relationships up, mirroring everything that actually happened in the show... and it is very true that the politics among women are a vastly complex thing, and that women can be particularly cruel to one another. The pain one woman can invoke in another cannot be matched by any other combination of the sexes.

Very well done - wonderful story!

Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This story was so good. We never really see the side of the women like that, their friendship i mean, so this story was really great to read. I really really enjoyed it! Keep up the wonderfully interesting writting!
glocap chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Great title. I love how you not only showed one of Teyla, Elizabeth, Kate and Laura's poker nights, but that you also gave background on how their poker nights started. Great Teyla POV and you nailed each character's personality.
AL chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Very very nice. I like how you didn't just throw them into the regular poker night. Making their own little one because of their differences which I think strengthens their bonds. Fab.

Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Very nice. I've seen "girls' poker night" stories that were just plain silly, but this one did such a good job of exploring the four characters. And I loved the title.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Very good story, I like it a lot
tulipmania chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I loved how you included the progression of Teyla's friendship with each woman. The creation of such a tight-knit group was well done, and did not seem forced. In all, you did a great job.
ChiaraHhue chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
What a delightful story! Good character writing...loved the insights. And I love the idea of these four bonding like this...makes perfect sense. THanks!