Reviews for Funny Bunny and Sweet Little Girl
ChillingShadow chapter 1 . 6/27
I'd love to see this story become more! This is great story! Really! I feel like they're both in character! Great job!
Torotyrannus7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is so cute! You must make this into a story! And make it end with Frankie as a little girl!
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awww! This was so sweet! x3 A wonderful insight to how Madame Foster came to create Herriman x3 After Wilt and Jordan, these two are my fave creator and creation x3 I love that you incorporated Herriman's embarrassing song and dance x3 That was too cute!
Minimewtwo chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
very cute.

If you did change it into a longer story I would definately read it.
Sailor Nibaru chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aww! That was adorable! _

I'd definately read it, if it was a fanfic .
AC chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I Think You Can Make this an 100 Chapter Story First 50 has her childhood, the final 50 has her in her teen years, I thunk up the Chapters

Chapter 50-Maggie Hit Puberty, She Begins To Blossom into a beautiful Young Woman

Chapter 75-It's Prom Night and She needs a date
Scarfia chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh, this fic is so adorable.

One thing you might want to try is breaking up the paragraphs and dialouge. It's much easier to read that way. However, the writing is excellent.
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aw, this was super cute His song and dance was awsome _
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Alana: *giggles* Aw cute you really should write more to it D

Evo: meh
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
aw...that's so sweet! I do love the relationship b/t these two characters...I've never read a Foster's fic before, but this one was great! I hope you continue it! Keep up the great work!
PartyCakeGirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
The starting came out pretty marvelous! Very good job on using sophisticated vocabulary for as he always does on the show. To me, I think it's a great idea to turn your one-shot fanfic into a full-length story. That can explain what kind of adventures Maggie Foster and had faced throughout the years before the show came about. That could also better yet expand your imagination and creative writing skills.:)
Chicken Person chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I'm too lazy to log in, but I'll review anyway. Cute story. See, people, Herriman ain't that bad? :). Well, can't say much, but good job, I'm busy working on a new story and I decided to take a break (which has lasted about an hour. Ha ha ha!) I'd love to see more of this!
bdlywrttn chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I betcha that's pretty much how it happened, maybe with a few things different. :-)

I really loved it! So did my own I.F.(we love Foster's as well) he was rolling around the floor with laughter when we read the song part.

If you want to extend it, that would be cool, but if you think it's fine how it is I wouldn't change it.
Princess Chingy chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Aww this is adorable. I love it. You should definitely extend it.
Chris Gillon chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Though I'm not quite sure if Mrs. Foster had that bad of a childhood and the wild in-character evident in FHFIF developed over time, this is quite good, though quite short. I hope this gets longer. Thank you for a great story.