Reviews for Echo
DidiMag chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
A little piece of perfection. There's no other way to describe this!
I love your writing, you always manage to make my heart melt.
This is seriously stunning, I'm not joking.
I loved Fai-s characterisation and the story you create in order to explain his dark past,
Well-done! _
ma chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
wow. its late and my brain is numbed, but wow. that story had depht and some cool perspects. nicely donegood work n.n
Vampire-to-B chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Such a GOOD STORY! X)

I kind of wish that you'd right a sequal about Ashura waking up and coming after Fai. It's just this story is so different from the actual story, I think it'd be intresting!
ValerianSunrise chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Simply Beautiful! 3
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh wow, that was really beautiful. The way the present intermingled wtih Fai's memories; the relationship between Ashura and Fai and the comparison with Kurogane, and I totally fangirled over Fai being sick in Yasha, and was amused by the language barrier. Really well written one shot, great flow and plot, thank you so much!
Abstract' Orchestra chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Beautifully written. I never thought that having no dialogue through most of the fic could work so well. Hell, I never knew AshuraxFai could work. I love your style and your veiws on Fai. :)
hgjk chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was amazing! Wonderful characterization, I really loved the way Fai thought about things. Beautifully written and probably the best Tsubasa fanfic I've read :)
Ren Spencer chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Nice
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
awsome story!
saki.ikumi chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I've got to say this is my favorite of yours.

Maybe it's just because i'm obsessed with the abusive AshuraFai pairings. But some of your one-shots are more popular than my 10 chapter fic! Well, you write a lot better than me and I LOVE your writing style. The flashbacks and the current scenes really balance each other out.

Please write more AshuraFai soon! You're good at it!
lady.grae chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow. Very nice. I love the interplay, the way you interspersed the two stories.
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
ah wow i love the way the flashback and the present seemed to coincide] and i especially loved teh ending! ur an amazing writer! so angsty3
Rehime chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Aw, I loved this! Very cute.
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Beautiful!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I think you did the characters perfectly. This was quite amazing. And the thing with Ashura made much sense. And you showed Kurogane and Fai's personalities perfectly. And I'd imagine they're not so easy to write. Wonderful!