Reviews for A Girl Named Rin
so beautiful! I loved reading this.
reality deviant chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
cute piece.
well done
Quagomay chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Beautiful
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
AHHHHHHH. I LOVE IT. I DON'T SHIP IT BUT I LOOOOOOOVE IT!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Just one comment. Inuyasha turned human when there is no moon in the sky. Strange enough that's the "new" moon. Of course you could be using a bit of creative licensing...
Scurryfunger chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This story is simply beautiful!
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Amazing story and I'm not even an Inuyasha fan!
roseeyes chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aw! That is so sweet! I've never seen an InuyahsaxRin pairing, but it's precious!

roseeyes out!
Shinshia101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i'm just speechless.

no words can describe how beautiful this story was, and it was all done in a oneshot!
sesshysgal09 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aww that was so sweet.I loved it!Please write more!
Nexus the 13th chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
You know, the new moon is when the moon is not visible right?
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
a bit... out-there... but interesting nonethless. XD poor kagome, doesnt know what she's missing.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Wow! Such an incredibly mind-blowing take on alternate realities - mainly because it's so plausible! I think it's wonderful how you've explored the concept of Kikyo being reincarnated as Rin.

I must also commend you on your superb depiction of the development of Inuyasha and Rin's relationship. You made it flow beautifully, naturally even and it was just lovely to see!

A good story from title to end - save for one typo that I could see (an "as" instead of an "and" at the sunrise scene) but which doesn't impede the flow.

An absolutely splendid story. I'm most happy to have had the luck to stumble upon it!
Idea Girl chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
AWSOME I LUV THIS u really should make a sequel or make it longer.
MiDoRixOx chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Oh man, that was really awesome! I totally love AR pairings!