Reviews for Green Day
Enjoyer Of Humour chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
nice story obviously a lot of work put into it, but very confusing plot, other than that, ace ! XD
N.L. Cire chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
I will say this the story put me in a depressing mood. Oh well, this was a very interesting fanfic to read. I saw hardly any spelling mistakes, the fanfic was a good kind of confusing ... thing. Only thing I felt was a little off was Zim without GIR but this fanfic was about Dib was it not? Overall a really good fanfic.
xangabell chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
It was a good way to set up. I like it. Especially how you made it follow the Green Day album. Onward to the next chapter!
Mr.Pantzzz chapter 14 . 11/8/2007
wow, that was a great story! you're a great writter. and you end stories very well. keep 'em commin, yeah?
windsabove chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I don't think this is bad, I think it's good, even though I prefer fanfics centered around Zim more, but hey, I was willing to give this one a shot. I do like this one, but seeing as it's very late and if I'm caught I'm dead I'll save the rest for tomorrow. The best for last, right?

Cupcakes for all,

sikana83
IWasTheTurkey chapter 14 . 12/14/2006
omg i loved it so much! ah i was so sad near the end when i thought dib died (and i hate dib!)! and the ending! ah its so dramatic, definently 1 of the better zim fics and definently the best 1 ive read about dib!
Satoshi Oki chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
oh...jesus...I am telling you in all honesty that this story has touched me so much that...that...damn...I can't think of anything to say! that's a first...But I can tell you that I literally cried throughout this ENTIRE story...I'm serios...anyways, this is heading straight for my faves list!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 13 . 9/12/2006
A really dark fic, but i just loved the end.
TKJ chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
Yey! Awesome ending! The whole thing was awesome!
K-chan16 chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
I twitch! Tis over!

Please tell me there will be stories in the future... TT
Dancing Feather chapter 13 . 8/28/2006
Last chapter ended beutifuly. It makes me sad that no more will be added to it but that's for the best. This way it keeps it's composer. If Jhonen read it all the way through even he would agree that it was a good story. After he sues you that is. Hooray for Zim! He's such a family man, hahah... Now with this finished maybe you'll work on Last Chance.

Good luck with your future projects my friend/fiend. I will constantly stare at you like there is something wrong with me.
Dancing Feather chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Brilliant, exmay on the easy way out on the TV part with Gaz. That was very thoughtful of Dib to "save" Zeph. Poor Gretchen, though. How dare thee! *smacks thee with stick*

You: Ah!

Me: That's right! Suffer! SUFFER!

You: I can't type like this!

Me: You can't?

You: *Gaz glare*

Me: Dang.
TKJ chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Wow! This chapter was awesome! (It was kinda unexpected for Dib to kill Zeph, but wow...) I can't believe there's only one chapter left... But this is really awesome!
Dancing Feather chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
Suicide is not healthy. Awh, STWW you are such a something. Horray for Zim! One of the few Irkens to ever learn how to cook!

Zim: That is not a good thing!

DF: Yes it is, make me a samwitch!

Zim: DX ZIM WILL NOT-

DF: *evil eyes!* :(

Zim: Um, the usual? O_o;

DF: _ Si!

Zim: TT_TT Right...
K-chan16 chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
This chapter was so touching TT_TT And i couldn't help but think of Zim in an apron while making waffles XD

*nibbles on drool bib* I can't wait for the next chpater 3!

(I liked that commentary at the bottom XD)