Reviews for Green Day
K-chan16 chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
Aw so sad TT At least he finally left, I think he needs it.

Poor Gretchen x_x
K-chan16 chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
D:! That's so sad! I wanna fuck Dib up now! He should just DIE.

Jerk D:

Good chapter _
Dancing Feather chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
When Gaz is thinking to herself, there are a few spelling errors. Don't kill yourself now STWW, I need to know what happens next.

Poor Gaz! Maybe Zim will come and cheer her up? Annoy her more like... *evil laughter* Please Dibby, don't be lost... at least not for long.
Dancing Feather chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
I can't believe I'm typing this, but this might be my favorite chapter so far. And it doesn't even have Zim in it!
Dancing Feather chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Bwhahaha! Ah, poor Zim. He tries so hard... Really, STWW I don't know why people aren't praising your greatness. Maybe because they sence me coming... That's right I called you STWW. It's your new pet name, like it? I don't.

I wish you luck on your future chapters, not that I belive in luck.
K-chan16 chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
That was awkward TT i feel so sorry for Dib! Zim is being, well, rather nice, considering... _;

MAKKE TEH DIB BETTER

unwah TT *munches on her bedsheets*
K-chan16 chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
Yay, so, Zim isn't dead D I was wondering if he had died or not D And it seems he's finally gotten a better costume? whoa.

Ah... so I'm just trying to get this correct... Dib is the one who blew up the city. Just that one city/ Killed a lot of people and such... and now it's kind of post-apocolyptic-ness in that city? Why not just move away... _;;

haha X3
TKJ chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
Hm.. This is getting pretty awesome, but if Dib is St. Jimmy wouldn't that mean that around the last few chapters he commits suicide? O_o Sorry to spoil the ending if that really how it goes...
Dancing Feather chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
Heheh, poor Zimmy... Dib is reminding me alot of Jhonny now, I hope he doesn't become to much more like him. That would be unfortunate for everybody. Watch me grin!
Dancing Feather chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
Yes! Some natural light is shinning in this fic! Not many people actually put the old background charaters into action. Very well done, almost 'origonal' (haha bad joke..).
K-chan16 chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
I really liked this, which is suprising because sing fics aren't really my fancy :o But how can I resista crazy Dib? XD! Keep doing your creative thing _
Wolbachia chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
this is a really cool fic. i could tell it was Gaz. as soon as i read "Whiner.", i knew it was her. can't wait for_

I absolutely hate Greenday though. I think their music sucks and i hate them as people... but this is still an awesome story! (don't hate me just cause i hate greenday! gomen nasai(sorry)...(-_-;;))
Dancing Feather chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Dib is hooked on drugs, I thought that made perfect sence. Come to think of it, I'm hooked on this fanfic. ...dang.
Dancing Feather chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Holy moly, this is quite something. God Dib, drugs aren't the answer! Also at the end of your 5th paragragh (not counting the song parts) what is the raven's eye's doing? There is some action missing there, oh noes.
Dancing Feather chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Haha! Things are going to get messy aren't they? Just the perfect touch...
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »