Reviews for Green Day
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This diffendently has my curiosity. You will expect a full report by friday.
mariachiMushroom chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Sounds apoctalyptic. Dib's finaly gone crazy, just like we always knew he would. It doesn't make sense but that's the point, I guess.
PianistFingers chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Well, actually it did make sense. Dib was hearing voices and he missed Zim and Gaz obviously. Well, I hope Zim is in the next chap.

Invader Corren, signing off
PianistFingers chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
Wow... Dib's a manic! A MANIAC! Anyhow, I want to know if Zim survived. Cause it's not a fic without Zim in it. I mean at least not so fast! But can you make Zim make Dib come to his senses or he'll blow the whole world up! And that's Zim's job!

Invader Corren, signing off
PianistFingers chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
This is a really creative story. OK so Zim is going to save the Dib-monkey?

*looks at you for a good 5 minutes then starts laughing*

That'll be the day. This is utterally a great story and I look forward to reading the next chap, so,

InvaderCorren, signing off
Dark enchanter chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Oh wow, you're right, this has picked up, it's great! Cannot wait to see what happens to Dib. I tried watching it in tune with the song, but the song finished first
Dark enchanter chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Good fic. I'd watch yourself, as there is a rule against posting lyrics in your fics (Don't worry, I'm not going to rat you out), but be on your guard for that, someone may try and use that to their advantage. I'd like to see where this goes though, could be interesting.
Sideos chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I hate Greenday, they sold out BIG STYLE.

The early stuff was good I suppose but anything Dookie onwards is just bad.

This fic could have gone much better to something like...Eighteen by Alice Cooper, or Iggy Pop's Search and Destroy (Sorry, but I'm a real bastard when it comes to music...especially punk music.)

Otherwise, good job. Dib looks like he's gonna go on a downward spiral...YAY! Downward spiral stories are good!

Update soon (Though PLEASE buy something better the Greenday! (or just ignore me...whatever))
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
oh, this was actually really good. i'm one of those weirdos who didn't like green day until i heard the american idiot album so this story will most definitely work for me. can't wait for 'holiday' that's going to be one to hold my breath for. keep up the good work ;)
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3