Reviews for The Good Earth: 20 Things Only Toph Saw
I like it!
ThunderSpeak chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
wow thats great. I love toph! great story. ]
PiercingGoldenEyes chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Very intersting and surprisingly deep.
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
AangxToph isn't for me, but this story was good.

Nice work!
t0phluvvr chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
this is really cool. )
SoneAnna chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
oh, oh, I'm speechless because that was such a good story!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
All of these sentences are so profound and so..."Toph". I'm totally loving it! Great job.
digging4more chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Very well done... Very well done indeed...
Liem chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I love your title. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you read "The Good Earth" by Pearl S. Buck. That was one of my favorite books, and now that I'm a big fan of Toph I keep connecting it with her, somehow.

You manage to convey so much meaning in just a few sentences. My favorite was number eight. It was sad, and it kind of just hit me, you know? That Toph's father doesn't really like her, and that he tries to compensate for that. It's just really striking. I don't know how to describe it. My second favorite is number twenty. I happen to think that Toph is very pretty (even though when I first saw the commercial for "The Blind Bandit" I went, "Oh my god! Look at that cute little boy!"). I have yet to find someone who agrees with me. .

I'm going to favorite this for sure,

Liem
OnePenToRuleThemAll chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This was really cool! I came in expecting more of a narrative format, but this was outstanding!

Well done!

Scott

OPTRTA
Yume Dust chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That is so way cool! It's extremely ravishing and delightful!

~ L.M.
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
cool...absolutely awesome without a doubt one of the best stories I've ever read!

Your favorite dancing pickle!
Sifu Toph chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Amazing. Simply amazing. This wonderful little one-shot perfectly describes one of my favorite characters. Eloquent does not even begin to describe your work. I enjoyed it very much.

Sifu Toph
YoungGrasshopper7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Meeperdoodles! This is so, so good. I love how you collaborated it all and the first few were very well-written. I didn't really have guesses on how Toph was born blind, but you really opened a lot of doors. This story is favorited as of now. :D

Let this be a lesson to you... young grasshopper. :)
Schwanengesang chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I like it!...well...okay I really, REALLY liked it. Which is why it's going on my favorite stories list.