Reviews for Tequila
D chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
omg I loved this fanfiction. I also love Marissa and Volchok together. I just wish that she had given him a chance in the season finale... mabye she would still be alive :(

Please write more Marissa/Volchok stories, you really are great in writing those :D
R8c4a3l chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
awwww I love this story. Its very good and really well written

Update soon!
HellPrincess chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
WOW!

I love this!

I know it's a one shot but please, please, please make it into a story!

a lot of ppl here either hate this couple or only writes about them after Marissa dies.

I like the idea of her going to mexico with him much, much better!

:P

Bria!
Jules chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I just re-read this and it was more awesome than the first time. Any chance of an update?
JodieJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Loved it, loved it, loved it! It's hard to find good M/V stories and this one was great. :)
sinisterkid92 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I really like this one, and I like most of your storys. But it looks like you are like me; can't finish a story...

But please! I'm begging you please continue this!

It's hot! It's good! It's nothing I've ever read before!

And I really want to know how this one goes! Please don't make me begg more! :(
malchok4eva chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
LOVE THIS STORY! i can't find any good stories about marissa and volchok and then i stumbled into this 1! loved it! I hope u continue it cuz if u dont't ill DIE! J/K! now im sounding psycotic lmao. anywayz POST!

MV forever!
jules456 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Awesome start. I mean eventhough kevin screwed over marissa they still had an interesting relationship and i loved their taboo relationship while it lasted. Great work. I know that a lot of people may have problems with this story, the finale being what it was, but i urge you to continue despite whatever flames you may get. It was a gutsy thing to write. You have good detail and the sex scenes are totally hot. There is nothing in that chapter that i couldn't see actually happening. You'll probably get more reviews if you accept them from people that are not registered. You can change that in your options. I wasnt logged in but i did just to leave you this. Great work and i will continue to read for sure. Hope to hear more from this story soon.

xoxo Jules

(I added your story to my favs)
BlueDepths chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Is this an R/M or an V/M fic? I like it, but I don't like Volchok being Marissa's serious boyfriend...lol