Reviews for Quill Pal
books.are.my.life.23 chapter 18 . 2/19
NOOOOOOOOO! This is such an amazing story. I really wish that you would continue it. but seeing that it was last updated 9 years ago I guess its not likely. if that's the case thank you for writing such a good piece of literature
-sami
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
WREQE
Taeh chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
Gasps! how dare they! He will freeze to dead!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
please tell me this isn't discontinued! This story is really great!
CelestiaNight chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Oh holy Merlin you can't leave it there!
lozabc chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
When will you be updating next, can't wait for the next chapter(s). This story is fantastic! :)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
I hope that Draco will be okay and doesn't break up with Harry over his stupid parents opinions. And please update this, please, I beg you.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
poor draco! i wonder how harry will find him? maybe harry could polyjuice into someone else and take the DA with him so the 2 evil bitches of a mother and aunt won't be able to tell its him? just an idea that was floating in my head...:)
DingoAteMySpiderManCrazy chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Why you no write no more? *sobs*

Please keep writing you awesome writer you!

Ichigo Mirai chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
this is really really good! wonder what'll happen next... please please update soon!
Yukino-chan chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
i can't believe tt i m gettin careless... how cld i not notice tt this fic is not completed... 4 yrs... signs... now it's gg 2 tak a miracle 4 updates!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
I'm firmly against alcohol in any quantities. If there is a temporary spell to improve vision, cannot there be a permanent one? Or is the former a contact lens, while the latter is healing the eyes and thus incredibly more complex? Sorting Hat as matchmaker? Curious.

I'm pleased Professor Snape is alive.

How well do you communicate verbally, visually, physically, and telepathically?

Telepathically?

Pansy filled in this form for Draco? She is evil. [Groaning]

I don't like Seamus.

Plus, they were the talk of the school.

Reiterating: I dislike Seamus.

He had never tried to send something with his letters before.

What about necklace?

Overflirting.

"I wasn't thinking…" "No doubt."

I agree. Where is famous Slytherin's cunning? I don't like the idea of explosive Draco and antagonistic Harry. I hope Mischief apologizes.

Please, no death threats to me

Darn difficult. You are mean to both of them.

Well, he definitely wouldn't want me telling you this, but I think it will help you to understand him better.

I don't like when you speak behind somebody's back.

"All of you, keep up and be quiet! I think Professor Snape's chamber is down here." Instant silence.

Hilarious. Why didn't Professor Snape catch them yet? Because it's not past curfew yet?

Draco blew a kiss to him and Harry gave a slight smile

Glad.

Had any teacher actually been paying attention that morning, they would have realized that something was up for sure.

Had you no Potions this day?

Seamus is creeping me out.

I hate Graham more than I hate Bellatrix Lestrange.

"But Headmaster, that's all the punishment they get?" McGonagall said incredulously.

Dumbledore is very strange with his decisions. Students sneak out at time of danger, make themselves extremely vulnerable due to the prank candies, and Dumbledore rewards them just because the main culprits of the adventure are his personal favourites, Gryffindors. I admit it's impressive cooperation of students of different houses. But if there was a war, Grindelwald or Voldemort sending minions to attack the village, the students could have been killed or captured.

I don't like omniscient Dumbledore.

Harry realized that Draco hadn't harassed him a couple of years and he wondered why he never noticed it before.

Hilarious.

I don't like how you picture Professor Snape. Of course, he is a strict disciplinarian, and he would find especially exhausting punishment to those who sneaked out of the castle for no reason and thought to get away with this. But he isn't one to abuse students, especially after they have already had many boring classes before his own, and are clearly too exhausted to even understand what he is lecturing about... And he would have noticed that Harry isn't a pampered prince before his seventh year.

"Don't worry about it, I survived." "Still doesn't make it right."

Don't worry about it, Umbridge was worse. And Bellatrix and Narcissa are the worst still. Narcissa healed Draco after he refused the Dark Mark, why does she assist Bellatrix now?

He heard his mother putting complicated locks on the door

Door isn't the only exit. Wall, roof, floor, apparition, portkey, phoenix flame, house elf travel, vampire's shadow... I'm surprised that vampires, with their shadow method of travel, aren't considered important allies, and are instead forgotten in most cases, even more so than werewolves.

I'm glad that Professor Snape can see that Harry's attachment to Draco is genuine, but your cliffhanger is still mean. Good luck to Draco, Harry, Severus. Ill luck to Bellatrix, Lucius, Narcissa.
crybabe chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
when are you adding another chapter!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
What an interesting use for the Sorting Hat.
RockOutWithUrSpockOut chapter 18 . 12/19/2010