Reviews for Quill Pal
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
Omg this is almost giving me a heart attack. I think I'm as nervous as Harry!
Jcozz chapter 18 . 8/31/2016
I love this story. I know its been a while but I would love it if you finished it.
LoonyBadger chapter 18 . 5/30/2016
Omg this story is so good. Please don't leave me on this cliff hanger gahhh please update its such a good story!
SerpensPrincess chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
Please tell me harry comes to rescue him and doesnt die amazing work cant wait for an update
books.are.my.life.23 chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
NOOOOOOOOO! This is such an amazing story. I really wish that you would continue it. but seeing that it was last updated 9 years ago I guess its not likely. if that's the case thank you for writing such a good piece of literature
-sami
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
WREQE
Taeh chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
Gasps! how dare they! He will freeze to dead!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
please tell me this isn't discontinued! This story is really great!
CelestiaNight chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Oh holy Merlin you can't leave it there!
lozabc chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
When will you be updating next, can't wait for the next chapter(s). This story is fantastic! :)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
I hope that Draco will be okay and doesn't break up with Harry over his stupid parents opinions. And please update this, please, I beg you.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
poor draco! i wonder how harry will find him? maybe harry could polyjuice into someone else and take the DA with him so the 2 evil bitches of a mother and aunt won't be able to tell its him? just an idea that was floating in my head...:)
DingoAteMySpiderManCrazy chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Why you no write no more? *sobs*

Please keep writing you awesome writer you!

Ichigo Mirai chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
this is really really good! wonder what'll happen next... please please update soon!
Yukino-chan chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
i can't believe tt i m gettin careless... how cld i not notice tt this fic is not completed... 4 yrs... signs... now it's gg 2 tak a miracle 4 updates!