Reviews for Lights
one and only chapter 1 . 3/6
Aw...it was so...cute ! Please write more slash and this time please try to write lightning McQueen and chick hicks I know that its a odd combination but then also please write ! I would love to read it
..!
McQueenfan95 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ok, I just read the reviews and I have to say, " Why do you (readers) care if their gay?" I don't care if their gay, as long as their happy. And as long as they don't try to make any passes at me, I'm fine with it. Why does everyone have to be predjudice? Gays are not evil. I think all this but I'm strait. Anyway, just shut your face. If you don't like the story, you don't have to read it!
theultamitedocfan chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
DUDE THAT WAS REALLY SWEET AND I HAVE SOME OTHER PAIRINGS YOU CAN MAKE STORIES FOR LIKE DOC AND LIGHTNING OR SHERIFF AND DOC AND GUIDO AND LUIGI BYE LOVE YOUR STORIES PLEASE MAKE MORE!(:
i ain't givin' it chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That was... DISGUSTING! Being gay is not the way God made us human beings to be, and slaughtering innocent characters by portraying them as gay is bad as well.
Porsche101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
aw! i loved it! so cute. it wasn't a poo ending! i liked it.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That's cute.
Couragefan09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That was very cute.
JenKristo chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
i am very impressed with this story! there was nothing wrong with the ending! it wasnt over done or under done. Just right. and so in character! it is as in character as the original movie, completely believable. i give you a big fat gold star for this! and i love the pairing. _
Marcipie chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Are you kidding? That wasn't a poo ending, I thought it was really sweet! Mater and Lightning are cute together, I think! You did a great job! I hope you write more Mater and Lightning slash stories like this! I love 'em! .~
Kyaroru-san chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Great, keep writing!
animelover chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
i think its pretty good so keep up the good work!