Reviews for Snowcap Mountain
interesting story :)
GiraffeMeCrazy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
lunarwing chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
Hi there!

I really like this story it is very intersting and i really son't see why you stopped writing it becasue it is really good the plot is briliant and the story is well written it's such a wast not updateing it! well i hope you continue this story cause it's fantastic!

kawaii popcorn desu chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
this is really really good! you are like the best writer for Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, i really like your work! please try and update this as soon as possible!
Aris-5221 chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
This stroy has a great plot. The way you put so much detail about everything really makes it so you can picture what's going on. Hope you continue!
Inufan783 chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Aw man! Please continue! This story sounds awsome!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Gyah! I LOVE IT! This story ROCKS! You have a fabulous writing style. I enjoy Maron and Chiaki's little moments, too! _ Sinbad's new form is WAY COOL! I like the whole "angel story," too. You know, this past chapter. It really fills me in on a more manga-related version of events since I've only seen the anime. Anyway, I could keep raving about how much I LOVE your story, but then you would have less time to update. Nya? _

Ja-ne! _-
Hatake Sakura Love chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
i like this story please keep going with it. I'm interested in knowing the rest. I love this manga it's so cool XD i'll be waiting
Wolfy101 chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Great! Update soon!
Kell Shock chapter 6 . 4/21/2007
Update please!
Ramona chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
oi, you SO have to update asap!

I'm from Germany - your stories are even read here!

an I simply love your KKJ stories )

please update, k?

pretty please with cherry on top? ;)

Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
LOVE IT! Update please!
Of Icicles and Snowballs chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
Very good story, so far. One of the best I've seen on this site. I want to see what happens.

Although the story about Fin and Access wasn't in the anime ... was it in the manga?

Good luck on your stories.
Shakugan no Shana chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
I loved it please update i really can't wait
Ninja of the Flames chapter 1 . 10/10/2006