Reviews for Double Looks
Neither of them have to be dominant ya know
ToMadToSayMyName chapter 31 . 1/31
AHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NO THE SEQUEL BETTER BE DONE UGH I... CAN'T... LIVE... WITH... THIS... ENDING! Okay I am slightly calm now... but uhg I just.. I can't explain how mad I will be if the sequel dosen't end well. Thars all I can say.. well and good story untill this chapter.
What the hell? Where is the ending of the story?
Vernon posined Harry.. duh. Well at least, thats what I think he did. Why else wouldn't he be eating and he said that when he killed Harry it wouldn't be messy... ssoooooooo POSIN! Yup. Oh good story by the way!
nana chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
STOP WRITING WHAT THE F DO YOU THINK AFTER EVERY DAMN CHAPTER!
tat5934 chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Oh no! That's not good! I hope is not going to live with Vernon alone...
tat5934 chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
I understand Harry. He must wonder why suddenly, Hermione, Ron and Neville want to become friends with him whereas all this years they had been ignoring him
tat5934 chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
It's breaking my heart! Poor Harry... I hope it will get better for him !
And Vernon is disgusting.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Remus and Sirius are absolutely adorable
Sebastian chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
This book is good for the most part but I think you add too many 'surprises' I guess you could call them.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 31 . 9/15/2015
It's really sad what Harry had to go through. I'm really glad that so many people care about him. He and Draco are so cute and adorable together. I loved this story so much!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
It's a sad state when people seem to care more about long soap operas then an actual good story. I hate baby boomers.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
OK I know I'm just a little over halfway through your story, like one chapter over halfway but seriously, the angst is killing me! Everyone seems to be putting Harry down and I can't stand it anymore this is ridiculous. I started to like your story, interesting beginning, said middle, but I don't think I'll be able to make it to the end. Thanks for the read.
babyvfan chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
...I have no words
babyvfan chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
Still on fence. I get why Harry is emotional, but he seems more so than usual. And very sensitive, which is also understandable but still random to me
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »