Reviews for Double Looks
MoonyLoony101 chapter 32 . 10/25
I couldn't find the sequel! No! Plz help me. I love this story and the suspense of the next chapter is unbearable. Please tell me how?!
-Messrs Moony
It's GRYFFONDOR ! Please spell it correctly at least
What ? I know he has been abused but the reaction with draco was too much
And hermione ron and neville never bullied him so his reaction make no sense
THAT FLASHBACK
SHeng chapter 32 . 6/4
You drag the story, but half way to your story you rush it like you don't know what to write anymore. I don't get the part of Severus confessing to harry. Is harry is bio-son or Lily's son? The ending of this story is confusing.
Sheng chapter 1 . 6/4
Like your story, but you drag it too much. There some parts from your story make me wonder why you even write that or add that into your story.
Yulisa chapter 13 . 4/11
...jesus christ your story is bad
it's not the worst I've read, but it is pretty terrible.
Do you even know anything about abuse? Abused people don't act all bipolar like your rendition of Harry is... Not to mention, they don't suddenly accept physical contact with someone, especially not kissing and hugs.
not to mention, females aren't suddenly struck with maternal love for a child they've never met before
...I'll reserve judgement on your other stories until I've read them, but this story is terrible.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 15 . 3/5
david
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 11 . 3/5
Hermione-Blaise
Ron-pansy
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 4 . 3/5
honestly i fine that look attractive soooooo yeah oh and it was sirius
While the reason for Harry's 'invisibility' is less than pleasant, that state of transcending schoolyard politics and standing outside the groups is brilliant. I went through all of high school like that, and that was the time of my life. People say so many things around you when they filter out your existence, they lower their guard, they forget to hide their secrets. I remember my only 'fight', if you could call it that, when one of the jock-types (football player, had a cheerleader girlfriend, about as stereotypical as can be) decided to attack me for 'tripping up his girl'. I had been sitting still, she hadn't seen me, and had fallen.

Three names of girls he'd cheated on her with and he was gone.
I had dirt on everyone, and it was absolutely divine.

There is no surer way to happiness than apathy and transcending the bonds that other people burden themselves with.
Simply Bookworm chapter 32 . 2/24
I really liked your story. It really kept me on my toes. Good job, and please tell your beta reader that they did a fine job. I myself am a beta reader for one of my friends' stories, and I do good if I do say so myself. I recognized that you both did a wonderful job.
Simply Bookworm chapter 27 . 2/24
I noticed that when you said "Sirius allergies" you spelled it like Sirius's name, I don't know if you did that on purpose or not, but it was cool. Good story, by the way.
igee778 chapter 9 . 2/22
What is even happening in this story. Draco is in love after having, what, three encounters with Harry? Each of which didn't even really consist of much talking. And he started having feelings the first time they met when Draco admitted to thinking Harry was a first year and therefore 11 years old? A sixth year, 16 year old Draco started to have feelings for a boy who was seemingly 11? That's a little fucked up and suddenly Snape is all emotional? He's so reserved though. At least marked the story ooc and a bit pedophilic considering 16 year old Draco started having emotions when he thought Harry was 11 XD
Neither of them have to be dominant ya know
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »