Reviews for Double Looks
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 17 . 6/6
This is my second time reading this and after remembering the end I'm not going to finish my second read through but I would like to complement you on a couple of things and comment on other things. Something I find really interesting is Harry's lack of control over his magic. I kind of wish that was focused on more because of how interesting it is, but that's a matter of opinion. I also like Harry's breakdown in the bathroom. while I don't think he could pass out from blood loss because of the damage done by his nails but I do think that that is a pretty good example of a reaction to everything that is going on.

A thing I found a bit strange is how Petunia left Vernon for what he's doing to Harry. I just think personally that she has more incentive to do those things and that she would most likely join in. Mind you that's just my interpretation of the character. I found Harry's actions and emotions believable except for his and Draco's relationship, which in my opinion was too fast and unnatural. But another thing I found interesting was Vernon's excuses to get Harry BACK to the house in order to harm him further. That is something new and interesting.

Anyway long story short you story has flaws, but flaws I could have easily gotten over if the ending wasn't what it is. It made the story feel pointless. However keep in mind that, that is just a opinion and that, as the writer, your ending is your ending.
One reader chapter 10 . 6/6
Not bad, but needs a lot of work. I get its AU, but it seems very rushed, you're author note doesn't need to be in capitals, if you want to separate it use a break line. You're story lacks detail and a lot of characters are OCC, I highly recommend please get a beta read, you have a lot of miss spelt words and grammar issues. However in saying this, it really does seem like a lovely story, but the lack of detail is sadly pushing me away from it. I wish you well and I look forward to you to prove me wrong.
I'm just saying, Pansy better get killed by someone else before I get my hands on her. Trust me, there will be hell to pay for almost breaking up drarry.
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I WILL DESTROY YOU!
*evil laughs until the end of time for absolutely no reason at all*
I'm just gonna say it: YOU ARE THE BEST FANFICTION WRITER IN THE UNIVERSE!
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 4 . 6/2
SO ADDICTIVE
IT'S MAGICAL
LITERALLY
SIRIUSLY
*Giant Troll Face appears in the sky like the skull from HP
Honestly.

Use a spell-checker.

Read what you've written before you post it.

Plan chapters before you write them.

This reads like a 12 year olds poorly written essay. I won't be going any further with the story - which is a shame, because it has great potential.
can't stop reading
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 30 . 4/14
Damn it! A sequal!? But it's 3am here and i'm not even finished with this one yet! *cries* oh well. I still love you *cries more* but ima sleep now and read later... *sniff* ... Aw gosh. Why does this have to be so darn good!? And why did you have to break up Malfoy's and Harry's make out session a few chapters ago! Why Sev? Whyy?... Goodnight, sweet dreams, and i can't wait to see you next time!
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 23 . 4/13
Omge! You had me hanging on to the very last breath! Don't listen to those hateful people! Your writing is amazing and while it's not perfect, nothing is! I love reading your work and seing how you improve witg each chapter! Each chapter i whatch as you get better and better and i love it! So much!
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 13 . 4/13
Omge so mych to think about... Too late for me to give my two scents now the caps are already made lol well done btw
a nony mouse chapter 11 . 3/5
I know I'm a little late and the story is already published, but if you ever decide to rewrite this story I think it would be hilarious if Blaise and Ron got together, like Blaise was flirting with Ron.
Alksj chapter 1 . 2/22
Wow, this is really, really bad. I suppose the idea was a good one but the execution was less than satisfactory. The characters aren't relatable at all, how in the world did you manage to butcher Harry's personality so much? Better luck next time.
bonsai chapter 12 . 1/31
Ever heard of wingardium leviosa or whatever levitating charms magical people cast to make carrying a person easier? Draco i can understand he may not have enough magical power to levitate someone from hogsmeade all the way to the castle but snape? Seriously?
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »