Reviews for Double Looks
bonsai chapter 12 . 1/31
Ever heard of wingardium leviosa or whatever levitating charms magical people cast to make carrying a person easier? Draco i can understand he may not have enough magical power to levitate someone from hogsmeade all the way to the castle but snape? Seriously?
bonsai chapter 11 . 1/30
Ron and blaise? Ron and pansy? How fascinating.
What a moody harry and emotional hermione. She would more likely talk to the profs. I like your neville. And draco and blaise friendship is kinda too girly.
bonsai chapter 6 . 1/30
I thought slytherins avoid muggle studies and anything related to it like the plague. Malfoy should not have known what a 'computer' is, or nails maybe, the rich folks they are. You can clarify it as Malfoy just agreeing without listening so why did you not put it in the chapter
Black Rabbit-san chapter 4 . 1/30
6th yr (i think, i dont think i saw it clearly stated this is 6th yr) with the height of a 1st year is an exaggeration. And i thought the trio only failed to notice harry, not humiliate him?
MoonyLoony101 chapter 32 . 10/25/2016
I couldn't find the sequel! No! Plz help me. I love this story and the suspense of the next chapter is unbearable. Please tell me how?!
-Messrs Moony
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
It's GRYFFONDOR ! Please spell it correctly at least
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
What ? I know he has been abused but the reaction with draco was too much
And hermione ron and neville never bullied him so his reaction make no sense
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
THAT FLASHBACK
SHeng chapter 32 . 6/4/2016
You drag the story, but half way to your story you rush it like you don't know what to write anymore. I don't get the part of Severus confessing to harry. Is harry is bio-son or Lily's son? The ending of this story is confusing.
Sheng chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Like your story, but you drag it too much. There some parts from your story make me wonder why you even write that or add that into your story.
Yulisa chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
...jesus christ your story is bad
it's not the worst I've read, but it is pretty terrible.
Do you even know anything about abuse? Abused people don't act all bipolar like your rendition of Harry is... Not to mention, they don't suddenly accept physical contact with someone, especially not kissing and hugs.
not to mention, females aren't suddenly struck with maternal love for a child they've never met before
...I'll reserve judgement on your other stories until I've read them, but this story is terrible.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 15 . 3/5/2016
david
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
Hermione-Blaise
Ron-pansy
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
honestly i fine that look attractive soooooo yeah oh and it was sirius
1,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »