Reviews for Double Looks
HEYY chapter 18 . 1/24
wait... is the new professor something like moody in 4th year, like the real one's somewhere and the fake one-probably lucius-is polyjuiced or something?
limidori chapter 11 . 1/18
Can you like not use a derogatory slur for gay people? Get that you’re okay with gay people or whatever bc you’re writing this story but the word poof is so insulting omg
Yes Sirius and Remus
um this needs hella editing babe. or actually, a total rewrite. the writing is just bad all around, extremely juvenile. it needs way more show-not-tell. also, none of the characters have any depth, not even harry. he's just cringey and totally not believable. speaking of cringey and not believable, the romance between draco and harry sprang up from nowhere in like two seconds. the lack of build made it just feel off. this is just not good, but the idea was there.
Samilys chapter 31 . 1/5
aw cliffhanger!
The Meeple chapter 12 . 9/24/2017
Dang, that went to 2 to 100, intense, suspense, the pLoT
The Meeple chapter 9 . 9/23/2017
I want to laugh. The same thing practically happened to me, as in people mistaked me for cutting... Practically the same exact words, believe me, even if I was cutting, it sure as... well I wouldn't do it on the outside of my arms, remember kids, outside horrizontal for attention and vertical inside for results. ) Side note, this story is amazing, it needs the attention! So I'll review sometime in the near future. Side, side note, please don't cut, hypocrite I may be, it just doesn't solve anything, believe me, you can make it through all by yourself if you have to, self motivation is the one motivation that cannot be taken. Have a good day, person in the review section.
Qtsarahanne chapter 32 . 8/24/2017
Great story thank you for writing it.
Malee chapter 28 . 8/21/2017
IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
Malee chapter 25 . 8/21/2017
Like? LOVE! 3
Malee chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
She should have sued him, divorced, and gotten out of there. Not necessarily in that order.
Malee chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
AW! 3
Malee chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
HARRY MY BABY BOY!
Malee chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Lucius is a shit father.
RandomThingz123 chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
I was surprised to feel a few tears coming out of my eyes after reading about what his uncle did to him. It was horrible, and I can't believe I actually cried...
1,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »