Reviews for Of Light and Dark
of fan and fic chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
I love this been waiting 6 years though. Need to know if this fic, anything else or you will live someday again.
Bookits chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
Awesomeness! Please update ASAP!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Cool! Update soon please! ja ne!
Angelic-Baby X3 chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
me likey this story! keep it up!
lAzy Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
... just wondering if you're still alive... It's been six months-ish.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/14/2007
At this point in time, I would suggest bringing in a few characters from D. . One of which should be Argentine. Please bring in this Hikari artwork into your story, afterall, if there is a villain you're in need of, then Argentine should be able to fit in quite nicely since, afterall, just having Krad there kinda gets old after a while...
Heart's Door chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
Ah, another chapter! (Sorry, I'm kinda slow in getting to read fanfics nowadays. Busy and all.)

I agree that the chapter was pretty vague, but I'm sure your next chapter will explain everything completely. Can't wait to read the next one! _
Runelesca chapter 10 . 1/10/2007
YAY! You finaly updated! The bad bit is that you left us with a cliff hanger!-sigh- Oh well just don't forget to update soon!-
minceo chapter 10 . 1/10/2007
O.O oh this is interesting lol i think i might of accidenly skipped a few chaps ;
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
Awsome chapter! Please hurry up with the next chapter!
Morena Evensong chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
Hm, interesting story. I like how in-character you have Sakura, what with being hopelessly clueless and all. However, Shayoran tends to be pretty quick at picking things up. . . I would've thought he'd have picked up on the connection between Daisuke and Dark by now. I mean it's not like they haven't seen something similar in the Yukito/Yue situation.

That aside, I do love how you're writing this. It definitely feels like DN Angel, yet you've managed to blend CCS into it very nicely. Can't wait to find out what happens at midnight!
Yuna-chan chapter 10 . 1/3/2007
Hi first time to review this. Nice story so far...getting hot and interesting! I never thought this two anime could blend quite well. Good luck and update soon pls!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
OH! ::gives all of... Savvi's self-confidence:: Heheh! YAYZ! HU-RAH! And all that jazz! Yayz! ::sits and waits slightly impatiently for more, but doesn't speak, holding up a banner saying "Do Your Best!"::
Kira and Lacus chapter 9 . 11/3/2006
I love your story I hope you update soon _
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 9 . 10/22/2006
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!