Reviews for Snow
twolostsouls25 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
This was great! I like your stories, they're very organized and you're good at tying up loose ends and making everything that happens have meaning to the central plot! Not only are your characters true to their given personalities, they are dynamic and interesting. Raven's my favorite so I obviously like reading your raven-centric fics, but I also just love your plots as well! :) I hope you write more!
SETI-fan chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Amazing how you can go from the humor and banter of the first chapter to the brutal intensity of chapter 17 and every part of it is right in tune with the characters. I've always found when reading about Raven or watching her on the season 4 episodes of the show, I get tense and stressed out myself. She's just so ruthlessly contained (until, of course, the times she loses control), and what she has to hold in, even though usually just implied, can be so terrifying depending on how it's depicted by the author.

Powerful story. I always liked the idea with Raven that the person with the greatest capacity for evil is also the one fighting hardest to be good. And the others have no comprehension of exactly how dark she'd be if she didn't have her moral center of control. Snow is a great idea for a truly despicable villain who ends up biting off way more than he could chew here. The whole "echo chamber" concept around his own empathic powers was inspired, and I like that you left some ambiguity at the end of exactly how the trigger got pulled.

And yes, I totally agree, Starfire is a blast to write for. :) Poor girl, seeing a far too dark side of her adopted world today (and perhaps in herself).
lady pomegranates chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
Terrifying... and terrifyingly well written. This is true horror. Well done.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Demon Raven is awesome
craizypet chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
now now, lets not jump to conclusions. love!
craizypet chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
haha, smirk. i think you have their characters to a T so far, lol. i love the last lines. sooooo cracked me up!
RazzleDazzleRose chapter 19 . 5/25/2010
Very dark for an Animated Teen Titans fanfic, but it's also very good. I like how you left it up to the reader to decide if Raven truly crossed the line, so to speak. I've read far too many fanfics where the Titans just kill people left and right like they're villains themselves.
Encrypted chapter 19 . 12/7/2009
I found this story through teen titans fanbase after signing up:)Very nice work, i thought you had the teams personalitys down quite well!
Gui Zhang chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Beast Boy proved his point. Hehehe.
Gui Zhang chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Wow the villain seems like a very... VERY dangerous bad guy. I've always imagined what a snow villain would look like. Probably blows into a million snowflakes that fly together and then they all gather up he appears. Like teleporting. And he shoots ice out of his hands...

I wonder if raven was watching them have a snowball fight and felt like she wasn't wanted or something... Good chapters!
pisceanchic101 chapter 19 . 8/6/2009
Awesome story! It was like a real episode of Teen Titans or something! The ending is so sad, yet so brilliant at the same time! Nice work!
IVIaedhros chapter 7 . 1/18/2009