Reviews for Making It Work
Daphmir57 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
This was just hiwarious. Ands remembers, don'ts apologizies fors somethings yous enjoyed!
VikachkaVikaa chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
This is gold. PLEASE CONTINOUE *-*
Denna Tejat chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Hello!

I have to say, great story! It captured my whole attention. I hope you continue with it. It has great potential.

Take care and please update soon!

Yoah
Fulgance chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
This is really sweet, and Hao is beautifully portrayed. He's very believable in the first two chapters; in the latest one it goes a bit wonky because I simply can't imagine him having breakfast with Anna, but you managed to pull it off surprisingly well. And Horohoro's comment about Pirika... in a weird way, I can totally picture it. I suppose you're not going to continue this, but I'm still putting it into my Alerts... just in case.
Miko Vampire chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I can't wait to see the look on Len/Ren's face when they show up and Yoh tells him what he told Anna!

Lenn's hair just might go through the roof! (from the anime where he get's pissed his point of hair seems to go up).

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sara Blake chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
OMG! This was great. I can totally cope with Horo Horo I couldn't stop laughing myself either...I just wait to see what Ren has to say about the all this mess...Oh the next chapter wil be priceless
Chi Haku chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
YAY FOR HAO! He's trying to be nice. Hurrah.

Next chapter soon please!
Cina the Windknight chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
that's what a good love story should be like, in my opinion. i love it so much. it's cute, it's funny and i could read it over and over again, at least the first two chapters. even if i can recall almost everything that happens, it's just too good.

one of the first haoXyoh i ever read, and one of the reasons i started to love this damn pairing so much.

(that was more than two months ago, i didn't review most stories at that time, i was just to shy, but i do it now cause i feel guilty for not doing it back then.)

I hope you'll continue someday.
Serena6686 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
nice
Patriciasdreams chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
I've read your fic a few times already and each time I think "Aw...I want to read the next chapters!" But anyway, what I wanted to say is that I love your story a lot. That'd be really great if you could continue it. x
Vampire Kitty chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Please Continue this story it is really good!
BrackishLine chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
I'm Inu's friend. :)

GREAT story! Had me giggling quite a bit!
otakurose16 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
I've read that book! It was awesome.
AkAtSuKi-SaKuRa-ChAn chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
yay! more!
Spirit Of Ryuu chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
I was laughing. It was a hysterical situation! Please! Please update soon!