Reviews for The Heir of the Throne
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 1 . 5/8
Please update.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 28 . 5/5
That was horrible... Okay, somebody needs to step up to the plate and show that 1) somebody loves him and 2) he's going about this WRONG way! I don't care who you are I don't care what pain you've felt. If you don't forgive and forget, and you let hate consume you, you will become a monster in your own way. You know what! I'm done with this! This is far too disappointing of a let-down to continue. Adíos, hombre!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 27 . 5/5
Finally progress into the tough hide of this Naruto. Please! Hinata needs to be encouraged and decide to finally be a major part of Naruto's life!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 26 . 5/5
Whoa... Now someone really needs to reach out to Naruto. He needs real love... but he also needs a bit of an attitude adjustment.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 25 . 5/5
No, Hinata!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 24 . 5/5
Not gonna deny. This has quickly delved into madness.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 23 . 5/5
1) This is SO MESSED UP AND DISTURBING IN SO MANY WAYS! 2) There are too many ridiculous elements... 3) Hinata deserves the chance to at least have an opportunity to let Naruto know of her love for him!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 21 . 5/5
There really needs to be more substantial content for relationship development, including conflict, in this.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 20 . 5/5
Yes! Hinata for the win!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 19 . 5/5
Seriously. Naruto at least has to be seeing and noticing how distraught Hinata and Ayame are... unless he's acting too much like Sasuke and plotting his revenge silently.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 16 . 5/5
Come on, Hinata! Stand up for your love! At least "Arnold" is helping you! (For a better pic for those characters, look up Hey Arnold realistic on Google images. Really good examples there if you look close enough.)
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 15 . 5/5
Seriously. I can't wait to see someone like Hinata slip into that she'll of this Naruto and bring back some of that sunshine that was once there. Even better, if Hinata were to do it, and then he fell in love with her. Just sayin'...
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 14 . 5/5
Besides important character and relationship development scenes, I advise timeskips to be utilized, including presenting flashbacks.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 13 . 5/5
I REALLY want to see more actual romance rather than innuendos and lust-crazed statements from perverts.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 11 . 5/5