Reviews for The Heir of the Throne
thebestoftherest chapter 31 . 9/8
Good story, but can't Naruto spare Hinata.
thebestoftherest chapter 26 . 9/8
responds for #1, that is stupid any villains even henchmen that is semi-competent is not going to fall for that, it doesn't matter if their naked or in body armor their going to try to shot them because they don't want caught.
plz update
Fernando overkill chapter 30 . 8/6
Que buena escritora me gustan muchos tus fics
woodzrox chapter 32 . 7/10
This is really good, shame it stopped.
woodzrox chapter 28 . 7/10
Man, that last section was dark, I love it!
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 7/4
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 7/2
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 7/2
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 7/2
Axcel chapter 5 . 5/8
Pfft, from what I've read, the Delmos are weak, overspecialized, lack teamwork, and are unintelligent when it comes to tactics and strategy. For example, a chase through Konoha in an armored carriage and that air ship. All incredibly obvious and un-ninja-like. They only worked because the writer forgot that Konoha has THOUSANDS of ninja. The main characters are not the only shinobi in the village, I assure you.
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/8
I don't get it. Why would Naruto go with people who, from his perspective, killed someone he looks up to as an older brother figure? Of course he wouldn't. Even with Iruka being interrupted going with them would be nothing he'd ever do. You could say it is because he felt betrayed but he remained fiercely loyal to the village despite their outright hatred of him. You could say that this is a fanfic, not canon, but you have not changed Naruto's personality from his canon personality so there is no reason for him to act in ways that are contrary to that.

I know this fic is old, but I want to say that you just should have at least changed him enough that his reaction and choices make any sense at all for him.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/8
The way you presented the Delmos's color coding strongly reminded me of pickmin.
serene09 chapter 12 . 5/6