Reviews for The Wrapper Or The Gift
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Beautiful :)Really beautiful.
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
it was great...but a heart attack and cardiac arrest aren't the same thing, really. nice job anyways though! :)
Wolfy chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I like it *grins and hands you a plushie* And remember smile cuz' Jesus loves ya'!
Amy-Star chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hello hello!

This is an interesting concept. The abilty to change your appearance would be a lot of people's dream come true..but as the saying goes..."careful what you wish for, because that wish may come true, and it will only be half of the original wish."...or something like that, I feel like I'm having a Minako moment over here...I hope Hotaru will be alright, this for sure sets up the oppotunity of her getting seriously injured in the future. Great story!

Amy-Star
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Poor Hotaru. She's back to square one with her physical condition. At least she's learned a few good lessons. Wonderful character study!
Swift chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Again, a marvelous piece of work. The characters are so true to themselves, you are one of the few authors I've ever read who can draw out every nuance of their personalities and relations with each other. I can never wait for your next work, and re-read your old work often.

Keep it coming, please!
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
well, it was rushed until half way through the story. Yes I know it was a oneshot but honestly it still felt rushed, I had to check several times to make sure I was reading the right author.

Storyline wise, it was very endearing and almost had me crying in the end. It was an interesting take on something that most teenage girls feel at some point...envy for what other girls have body wise. As women we have it to.

Now the only thing that didn't really make sense to me is why everyone was so suprised she looked like "mistress nine" to (me) that is incorrect for Mistress nine only "inhabited" her body, therefore the grown body was how Hotaru would have looked eventually(minus the extra long deadly hair) anyway. Just like when Rini became Black Lady and grew suddenly that was just a realistic future of her body with a different personality.

But I enjoyed this and as always look foward to your creative stories.
Estrea chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow this is a great story. You really captured how Hotaru would feel in that kind of situation, and you managed to keep everyone in character too, which in itself is an incredible feat. :)

*saves to favorites* :D

Look forward to you writing more! :)