Reviews for House of Cards
SIGF chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
This was spectacular. It portrayed a dark version of Remy that you don't see to much in Rogue/Remy fics. This wasn't a fairytale but it was poignant and painful and wonderful all at the same time.

I loved the foil of Remy's personality when compared to Rogue's innocence.

I also think that the writing was top notch.

Great work!
Roguelovesgambit chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
Thank you! I loved this story! I couldn't stop reading it!
J chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
This was a great story...I blew my vacation reading it.
SassC HiJinx chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
In light of "ToF," I had to reread this story (and what a CHORE it was... ;) ). I had forgotten how much I absolutely love this dark, desolate universe you've created . I had avoided rereading this one for years because of how bleak our heroes' lives are here, but now I'm kicking myself. (It took me only a matter of days to tear through and I had trouble ripping myself away to do mundane things like, eat, sleep and ya know, work.) You have this rich plot with so many complex emotions between Remy and Rogue, and it's amazing! The depth of their emotions is really what sucked me in again, plus the winding plot, which I am thrilled (!) you're continuing with.
RRL24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I absolutely love this story, and would be so grateful for a sequel. It's just one of those fictions that I tend to read over and over. You are an amazing writer. I look forward to more of your work.
RouletteDares chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I feel so silly running into this fic way after it had been published but at least I was able to enjoy it without delay. I absolutely love your writing style and am hoping you've considered creative writing as more than a hobby because you are very talented. Thank you for such a wonderful fic, best I've read in YEARS!
JessieJess26 chapter 26 . 8/27/2012
Loved every bit of this story! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Man, this was just filled with every single emotion in the book and you did an excellent job on the persona's of Gambit and Rogue. Very true to the characters. And the ending...it was more than just a happy ending, it was exactly what the readers would want after seeing so much tension before.

Awesome job!
ALLREMS chapter 26 . 6/10/2012
Love love love every bit of this angst filled fic.

Even now this second time around. I love your play on words how things unfolded and how something as simple as holding hands is the epitome of their relationship. I only wish we could read about the rescues.
ALLREMS chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
Tear sniff so so close
ALLREMS chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
Unexpected. I thought rogue and rachel were friends or that she could open her psychs and allow her to see others memories since shes a telepath wouldnt she be able to see what rogue sees.
ALLREMS chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
Wow - finally everythings been said between them... i hope...i know everything will be better. The timing couldnt of been better for them two to ask questions and reveal their feelings. Im thinking Rogue should of kept that earing of rachels, it could of helped.
ALLREMS chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
OMG
ALLREMS chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
Its them right it has to be mystique who her employer made a deal with... is gambit a hound? No cant be...

But i thought he mentioned ahab at one point but rachel is sinisters more his style.
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Angst true bitter so lifelike lust angst love simply everything more than sex but also jusr raw unadultered lust need want passionate sex

I make no sence i know but

I love the way their relationship is progressing. Its perfect.
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Awfull as it is it makes sence that rogue would be capable of letting go and using her body in that manner. It also makes sence why this assingment is the ultimate test. It goes against one of xaviers greatest ideals "xmen dont kill" and if she does this raven knows itll be one less attachment to her xmen life.