Reviews for Not For Me
annasayshi1 chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Again... this is just an amazing story. I loved every moment of it!
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
This is kind of a belated review, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. It was excellent - you write really well, and the way you describe things the way the characters see them - especially in the first chapter, with Danny's gradual realization of what's going on - is amazing, and very effective. I also thought everyone was very much in-character, and your dialogue is scarily good - I could just hear their voices in my head. I only wish you had written more, but then again I think the story is perfect as it is. I loved it; thank you for sharing it :)
futurecag chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Uhm... okay... so, is there some episode where Danny gets shot that I missed somewhere?
sophia chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
this was a really wonderfully written story. I thouroughly enjoyed it. great work!
skysgirlforever chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
That was really good. I think you really got what Ed would be feeling really well. Hope you wirte more soon.
straywriting chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
I really enjoyed this fic. The first chapter was amazing, I love how you wrote it and all from Danny's confused and pained state. The other three chapters were great as well. I hope you make a sequel if you haven't already because I would definitely read it.
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I loved this story, I hope you write more soon!
velosssian chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
everything that james can said in this story was pure las vegas. and that taking a bullet for ed deline, is exactly the thing danny mccoy would do keep it up hope to read many more stories from u in the near future
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
awesome chapter! can't wait till mary sees danny! keep up the great work & plz update soon!
TangledPencils chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Good story, although I'm disappointed that it's finished. If anything, I thought it was too short. You could perhaps have included Danny's recovery and any problems he may have had with it.

On the other hand, I'm a huge whumping fan, so perhaps that wasn't a valid comment, lol.

Good effort.
krysalys chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Oh, I loved all the chapters, hon. But of course I especially loved the part where Danny actually was shot. ;) But then that's the whumpaholic in me, eh? *grins*

I guess Ed's (conveniently) forgetting that Danny's former military, huh? And recently discharged again, no less. Heh. Anyway, isn't Danny head of security at the Montecito? Yeah, Ed, no WAY is Danny gonna follow that particular rule, m'dear.

And heh, Ed thinking Danny's a friggin KID, when he's like, what? 38? *snort*

Wonderful job, m'dear, and no worries on the sparseness of the updates. Hell, I haven't updated any of my current fics in months. *winces* Just glad to get more from you. Thanks again for sharing!

-}-
angeleyes46 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
keep up the great work.
Lizbeth chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Brilliant! Keep going...please!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
so glad hes awake! plz update soon!
tasuki7890 chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
i hope you keep up with this story.

i just started watching the show again.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »