Reviews for Unwavering Loyalty and Unnecessary Sacrifices
daisiella13 chapter 1 . 1/13
Really well written! I love the bit where he started noticing her, and how he told her what to do to get power and she did it. and the fact that she KNEW, and that when she knew that he knew that she knew she gave him a small smile. Lately for some reason I've gotten completely OBSESSED with Bellatrix's character and I really enjoyed this :) maybe a second chapter written from Bella's POV? Please?
Shalhevet chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You made me feel pity, and even a preverse sort of admiration, for Bellatrix Lestrange! I don't know if to hate you, love you, or fear your powers.

Very well written. It's easy to go overboard with the melodrama in this kind of story but you manage to keep it both emotional and believable. And Voldemort's voice is perfectly done.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Poor mad things.
cowshell19 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is a very good story! It's nice and refreshing to hear the "other" side once in a while!
Dicere chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Excellent. I loved the concept of 'affection' that a psychopath holds. No tenderness, just something to use, and once the usefulness is gone, then throw it away.

Mind you, if Bellatrix hadn't found Tom, she would have found something or someone else to 'devote her loyalty' to, and you showed that really well here too. She was on the lookout for someone who would give her 'permission' to do the things she always wanted to do anyway.

Great character piece!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was amazing. Part of me was wishing that he would change his mind, but I think the way you ended this was perfect.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
this is great! It really fits their relationship sort of romantic, but not over the top.
adela chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
really well-written. and disturbing. but good.
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was utterly fascinating. You have the most amazing ideas for stories. I really, really enjoyed this.

Some3Dpotato chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
...and now im crying. Few have the skill to take on those character's, make them believable, and still be able to do that.

Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Magnificent. The best character analysis of Bellatrix and the relationship she and Voldemort have, EVER. You've covered everything so well, taking into account her incarceration in Azkaban, her position as a pureblood girl once, her mind, her hunger, and you've Voldemortized Voldemort to a degree that's almost impossible to achieve. He's not Tom Marvolo Riddle here or albino-who-needs-a-nose-job here, he's Voldemort. And she's not as stupid or gutless or 2D as she's portrayed in fanfics - and now, in canon - here. She's wonderfully, exquisitely, unbelievably, totally Bellatrix Black. Favorite lines:-

They were nothing compared with the look Bellatrix Black wore as she looked at those books; the look of longing, of need, of adoration.

That strikes me as particularly powerful, it's just as I've always imagined Bellatrix, with the hunger.

She was still lethal and dangerous, but she was a shadow of her former self.

EXACTLY on dot! With only her fearsome reputation left, really.

Determination, resolve, anticipation, fear… and a strange sort of resignation. I snap back into myself as I realise that she knows. She knows, just as I have always known, that she is not coming back from the Ministry. That she will die, and that I sent her to her death willingly. And that she would still go.

Very powerful. It's so Bellatrixy, and in her it makes perfect sense.
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Sonja Henie, haha. But ugh, Bella is so much younger than Voldy. which is why i find it disgusting that she "adores" him more than her own husband. The end was cute
Miss Aconite chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I'm impressed. I've never read a Voldemort POV before. Very well done.
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Okay, first impression: they are both pathetic and losers. Second impression: this is a well written story. Have a nice day!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox