Reviews for Shattered Fairytale
Tiny Cherie chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Mandarin Fiend chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Continues its well written and interesting and ... itd be a good idea to go on :)

is this going to be a SeiferXRinoa?

Cerulean Crystal chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
as i was reading the prince part, from the begining till the second last sentence, i have thought it was squall and not seifer. well done anyway please update soon. i like it.
RoyalFanatic chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Most interesting. And wow; until the end of the chapter, I honestly thought the prince was Squall. O.o

You fooled me well...*shifty eyes* Kudos for that! _

Nevertheless, this was still pretty good. Spelling and grammer looked good; if there was a mistake, it was hidden well! I wonder what will happen next.

Good chapter, and keep on going!

Atticus Green chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Just read chapters one and two. They are pretty good but since I'm not exactly the Cinderella fan I didn't enjoy it as much as I did Incurable Affection but that is purely for plot reasons of course. Staying aside from plot I believe this is well done and interesting even for me, as a non-Cinderella fan so that hopefully means something. I honestly think you could get published.
jellybean-kitty chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
I sorta forgot about this story...but I'm glad you've updated! That chapter was awesome! Please update soon!
Allyarra chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
The prince is Seifer? It would make an interesting and very good twist if rinoa still ends up with Squall. She will, won't she?
Hinagy chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
OMG! You should continue please please! I love it, definitively love it. Keep the good work. _
PlatypusCraze chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Don't you dare stop. I'm in love with it already, and I really wanna read more. I really love the way you worked everything in, using the characters from the game, and everything. Keep it up, you're a really talented writer!
Mai-Lin chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i like this alot! write more pleez!

tidusXyuna637 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
i love this so far! the storyline is great. i like the transition from the past to present. your writing is very detailed and enjoyable. so keep up the great work and update soon! :]
jellybean-kitty chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This had a Cinderalla feel to it, if I'm not mistaken lol. It's a great start! I can't wait ti read more!
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This is most intersting, and very well written! I look forward to more!_

Poor Rinoa! May she find her happy ending as the story progresses!

FFxKHxLove chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
aw THAT'S SO CUTE! i can't wait to read chapters later on. keep it up.
Last-Secret-Garden chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really liked the first chapter. As soon as I finished it, I went to have it on my Story Alert and Favorite List.

I really like your view on the realities. I really felt for each of them. It was a nice touch in your view of the relations of the realists, romantics and, the fools.

Keep writing. I'm expecting more!.b mellissa