Reviews for Last Ride
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was very sweet and softly done. It's always a bit sad to leave childhood but you make it natural and good. Thanks for the read.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Cute. I love how this wasn't a super sad goodbye to the spirit world kind of story. Lol. Good job on the story:)
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awesome. I love how they're a bit melancholic that they're starting to not see Totoro and co. but happy that they're with each other. Portrayed really well. :)
321Haruko123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ah... This was so bittersweet, yet so very, very nice... :)
Fox Trot 9 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Growing up ain't the easiest thing in life. Far from it. I was a kid once, and I had a big imagination, and I made many invisible friends. Some of them were Totoros. I love that anime. The trick is to always be young at heart, and they will never leave you.
LionHeart chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
The movie totoro touched my heart so much, I actually cried, and knowing that they won't be able to see the catbus or totoro much longer, it saddens me knowing that sooner or later we all have to grow up *cries silently* this story touched my heart deeply.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was really great! It's sad knowing that they won't be able to see the Cat Bus for much longer, but they know it's there. Great story!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
:D This was pretty good, shame there's only two stories in this section.

It makes me miss my childhood...
Wasabikitty10 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Eesh, you're probably never gonna see this review, but this is a beautiful little slice of totoro that you captured perfectly! *hugs* Wow!

-WK
Surrealistic Strawberry chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
A super cute fic for a movie I've loved since I was three. :D I can't resist favoriting it.

I wish you could have put in more dialogue, but the story was so well-written that I can't say anything against it. Really sweet.

-SS :)
blueaorta chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
so sweet. I know this was published a while ago, but I needed to comment. It's just like an epilogue to Totoro! (which I've probably seen over fifty times... It's been my favorite movie since I was two) Everyone's in character and it wraps things up nicely. This fandom needs a whole lot more love than it's getting. good job!

-pyro
yaoi3fan3gurl chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wah! it was so good. plz write more(this time a bit longer?) It is sad that satsuki can't see the cat bus! OH! that means she wont see the totoros! **runs off in a corner and bawls her eyes out** I love that movie even though i am 13! such a classic! keep on writing about it!
loveless3LOVER chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
*sniffle* So beautiful! OMG! I love Totoro and your peice of writing is so good. It is kinda sad though because i always believed that Satstuki would alsways see the totoros! *sniffle* I liked the small blue totoro the best! Keep on writing about this because it is really good!
SugarApple chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
aw man!I thought it was gonna be longer,but I really did like 's kinda sad tho,they wont be abled to see the Totoros or Kat Bus for much longer.I think Im gonna cry.
Wooga chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
very nice idea. The catbus was hreat, and the story wraps up nicely.