Reviews for A Mushy First Serve
Asperell chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Awesome, I'm not the only one of the few people who love the Paul Bettany movies!
just a girl chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
i LOVED LOVED LOVED it! im about to go read the sequal about now actually! Your story was so cute.

I actually just recently found out about "Winbledon"(the movie-daa-lol) and i fell in love with it in an instant. I cant believe theres not more fanfics on the movie! it was such a great movie...

but anyways, just wanted to say that your story was fantastic, and hopefully you'll write more fics for Winbledon!

*just a girl* :)
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
aw!
Watermelon chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
There are some good points about being the only Wimbledom fanfic writer, you know. Such as being able to say "I'm the BEST Wimbledon fanfic writer here." and such. :D

But really, aw. This was very cute. :)

Well done!
Movies are our business chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Geart start, you should continue writing but continue it after the film has ended with children and them playying tennis.

Han
xXdreameaterXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This story is so cute. I loved it. Wimbledon is one of my favourite movies and I totally love Paul Bettany... :D
earlyEDGE chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I loved that movie!

I'm thinking about writing a fanfict.

I thought it was cute!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
yay! finally a fic for this wonderful movie!

keep up the good work... i would love to see a fluffy future fic!
Naley87GG chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Hey i always wanted to read a story from this movie. I'm thinking about writing one for it. I just work alot, but this weekend i think i will try to come up with a story.

anyways, its a great start! Keep up the good work! & UD SOON!
me chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
ALLELUIA! ALLELUIA! ok terrible spelling. FINALLY someone appreciates the hotness that is Paul Bettany. and wimbledon. you go girl. the tennis drought is over. i would write on...but i suck. at writing, about tennis that is. ps- my friend sent the other review, this is mine. WHO!
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
YAY! Wimbledon is now a... thing! Good fic by the way. Really liked it, you seemed to capture the characters really well. Well done. )
Saucy-Duck chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I really enjoyed this story. But seriously you don't want me writing a fiction story right now. AP History and English has made it impossible for me to write anything that doesn't involve facts and historical references.
cassandrcarol chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I loved this and I would love to write one, but I need to re watch the movie, I'm actuall going to rent it today.
collegegurl12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I like it. I love that movie and I'm so happy that you've steped up and wrote a fanfic about it. Props, props.
linesfade chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
AWW! I loved it! This is SO CUTE!

I just love Wimbledon! It's permanently stuck on my DVR at the moment...And I think I just might turn it on!