Reviews for Chocolate is a Girls Best Friend
Binka Fudge chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
The thing about death eater attacks is that they are literally chaos, there is no easy way to describe chaos. Unless Voldemort and Dumbledore are having a spectacular duel with all sorts of fancy spellwork, it's normally just the death eaters throwing crucio's and AK's about, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Alyssa chapter 40 . 6/26/2007
Hey can u please add a new chapter I love this story and I cant wait until you add a new chapter o I dont know if you noticed but on chapter 33 u said that they canged but when lily and james were having sex u said that she changed out of her dress but earlyer you said that she changed in to sweat pants and a tee shirt well justhought I would tell you and once againe I love your story can you please update

Alyssa
Milkyschitzo626 chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
That is one freaky dream! You're a really tallented writer, the only issue is with our grammar, fix it up a bit and you'll be damn near perfect.
Quidditchstar2291 chapter 39 . 5/28/2007
Dumbledore and McGonagall. Who would have thought of that. I hope that your writer block ends soon I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jeisa chapter 40 . 5/27/2007
omg what's going on?
leannie123 chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
the end of chapter was so sweet great story

leannie123
Sarahrules336 chapter 39 . 4/22/2007
yikes. i don't like that you gave them a son, it doesn't seem like they'd do something like that, but otherwise i still love the story, even if i'm a little confused, update soon.
Mrs. Olivia Black chapter 39 . 4/10/2007
I've finally caught up :)

i like your story quite a bit, although a times it can seem a bit jumpy, but overall it's really good!

oh and this chapter was...interesting. but i guess it'll tie into the story somehow! can't wait for the next chapter :)
STonks chapter 39 . 4/5/2007
Dumbledore and McGonagall? It could make sense, but it is really weird! I can't wait for updates, the story turned out to be really interesting!
STonks chapter 38 . 4/5/2007
Weird chapter, but I guess it will make sense later. Good job, I love the story!
STonks chapter 30 . 4/5/2007
Its a while that I don't review, I just got caught in the story and couldn't stop reading! Voldemort at Hogwarts? Voldemort teaching Lily? Interesting, but really weird.
STonks chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I like the story already, looks like it will be a fun one while still being dramatic and romantic. I would recommend you to re-read your chapters once written, so you can correct mispelled words.
Jeisa chapter 39 . 4/4/2007
ok that's just kinda gross. mcgonagall and dumbledore having a kid? ew...kinda.
Anonymus chapter 30 . 4/4/2007
I have been reading your story and found a couple of things that make me think you didn't read the books, for example Quidditch has only seven players (2 beaters, not four) and besides the note on the not chapter 28 there is also this chapter...the only time Voldemort went back to Hogwarts it was to supposedly ask for a teaching post, besides Dumbledore would never let him near the students.

By the way, Voldemort realizes that Lily and James are a threat when Snape spies on Professor Trelawney while she was having the vison of Harry being so powerful...which could not have been Harry anyways.

It doesn't matter, I love the story anyways...apart from some mistakes in the writing it is great. I have an account in fanfiction, this review is not signed because it might be a little harsh... I don't like criticizing, unless it is real constuctive criticism, you will see my signed reviews later when I finish reading the story. Sorry, but I couldn't help telling you the true story even though you might know it already! (you will not know whose reviews are mine, but you will find them, I promise!)
sarahhhh chapter 32 . 4/1/2007
okay, ive been reading this story over the past few days an di cant believe it doesnt have more reviews.

it is an amzaing story, keep up the great work :)