Reviews for One night on a ferries wheel
GilmoreAtHeart19 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hey hela, I know its a shock that I'm reviewing on something not Gilmore girls related, but I actually did watch Everwood back in the day. I didn't exactly remember what happened in the finale, but it wasn't really necessary to know. Ephram and Amy are together, and that's the important thing. I really loved their conversation. It brought me back to the good old days :) it's a shame this show only lasted 4 seasons. But your addition to it was wonderful. Good work!

Deanna
RylieBaby413 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This is AMAZING! I've always thought about what would've happened after the finale, and this was perfect! Please continue it! You have so much more you could write about...bright and hannah, andy and nina, delia, sam...more ephram and amy! lol... great writing!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Cute, Cute, Cute! I loved it!
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aww! Ephramy! It rules!
dancerlittle chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I LOVE IT! This is so adorable!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I did indeed like it. I love Everwood. I'm highly upset that they cancled it, since it was so popular. But they ended it well. The only thing I wouldv'e changed was, I know Hannah and Bright end up together. Don't get me wrong I WANTED them to end up together, but I wanted to SEE it. Oh, well. The point is AAmy and Ephram and Bright and Hannah all eventally end up together. I love that. Please AIM me sometime. My s/n is tenderheart12993

Once again, it was wonderful. Good job.
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I love it that Amy was insecure about having never made a large gesture for she and Ephram's love before. But there was Ephram, assuring her that it wasn't true. Of course he's right. She's always been there - her gestures have been present in the ways that matter. It's always mattered.

Beautiful.
kursk chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Great fic, I certainly loved foreverwood, the best chapter ever.

Hopefully youll write more about their future after this ep.
Kat Kat B chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Lovin' the Ephramy fluffiness here! Great and I look forward to more stories in the future!
gregorysmith chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
KEEP GOING! hahaha its great!
melako17 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
great. love it.
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
OMG thank you for making such a wonderful Ephramy fic! I have my first fan fic written that I hope to post soon (Ephramy). I hope you read it. Thanks for writing such a great fic! I miss that show so much :(
JacenLukeSolo chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was a wonderful story. It really stuck to character as well. I wish more people would write stories like this on Ephramy.
froggiezaz chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
AWESOME ! thx so much for writing this one shot fic! i miss everwood so much ! i want my ephramy back !

anyway great fic, too bad it's only a oneshot fic..