Reviews for An Endless Eternity With You
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
Beautiful wedding. I'm sure the honeymoon was memorable.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
Pretty obvious they are getting married.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Yeah Bella gets to go home. Maybe the surprise is Charlie and Renee are there for the wedding?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Love never does run smooth. But crashing cars can be painful. I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful. They can just elope every hundred years or so.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
What a great imagination and way of writing. Are you sure you're only 16? I am enjoying this a lot. Laughter is the best medicine and you do make me laugh.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Well, Bella does hate occasions. But Edward was wrong to talk to Alice and Rosalie. And Edward way overreacted when she got home. Of course she isn't going to die. That would be just silly.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
I think it was just right. And neither of them is a virgin any longer. It would be interesting if they managed to have children.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Did she just become a full vampire?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
That was certainly electrifying. And I'm a lot more confused than the Cullen's are.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Very intriguing. Wonder what the witch will have to say? Is she a bad witch or a good witch? And does she want to continue living? If she does I suggest she cooperate with the Cullen's and help Bella find a way to control her powers. I want to see them married and they can't marry if they can't touch each other.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Not only can Bella make everyone feel the same emotions she is feeling, she can now feel all the emotions they have ever felt? Or the witch is doing something.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
I am definitely liking this. Can't wait to see what else Bella can do. Maybe she and Edward get to have kids?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Like this story so far. It will be interesting to see just how different you make Bella from other vampires.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
WHOA!
Anna Kranich chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
This was a wonderful ending and I just adore your writing, I wish you would take it to their H.M. Life after being married.

Well with the details and romance that you have put forth in your writing I love it as much as the Twilight Series. I want more still from you. These are very addicting when written well. Thank you again for the wonderful passages.