Reviews for Falling For You pt 2
minato chapter 23 . 4/5
i think could have taken akira and reno
Diannenga chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
Good carry on it cant be finished a
Shiza chapter 26 . 3/28/2014
Okay I don't know who u r or wht u r
All I can say is that... UR AMAZING!
THIS FANFIC IS THE BEST THROUGH OUT ALL I HAVE EVER READ TILL THIS DAY!
Loved it.. I was so happy to see that there was part 2... I'm looking forward to see part 3
I honestly loved this fanfic and love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I wish that sasuke really did end up with hinata but sadly, the story is set up so that he ends up with Sakura. It's so obvious that naruto will end up with hinata and i hate that about the show...
-sob-
Guest chapter 26 . 8/20/2013
ayiiiee .. xD
i love the way how it end and how sakura get alone and how gaara still love hinata ...xD
plss do hinata and gaara knor kakashi and itachi story .. xD
its just that pairing them in hinata look kawaii in my opinion ..
and more sasuhina story just make sasuke like hinata a little longer so that it will keep up curiose how could they end up
and also improve your writting battle skills and your perfect :))
Guest chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
gosh i love your story plss do more sasuhina stories .. xD
all you need to improve is when it come to their battle part :))
plss let sasuke use his genjutsu thank you :))
Nikike chapter 26 . 8/15/2013
I loved it
wolves134 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
wow sweet!
umnia chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
cool
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
Did hinata seriously escape ORROCHIMARUs lair soo easily... And with a ROCK! Seriously
Supercar chapter 26 . 9/11/2010
That. Was. Depressing... Poor gaara ahh and every1else except for sakura lol I enjoyed her sadness
crookshies chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
interesting...
cakeesuki chapter 26 . 5/21/2009
aw sweet story~ im glad yo left gaara, neji and kiba single! i find it hard to see them with any other girl than hinata... hehe. like the kiyoshi/ten ten pairing! i neer like neji/ten. boo. i dont like naru/mizu pairing but eh, just my opinion.
cakeesuki chapter 25 . 5/21/2009
TT_TT im happy for sasuke and hinata but i can't help but feel awful for naruto... ::tear:: also gaara... ::sniff sniff:: D:
realityfling18 chapter 26 . 5/13/2009