Reviews for Day and Night
Ishida2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
A really sweet beginning but way to short. ;-)
Shujouteki Kumo chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
*head nod*

Hmm... Pretty good,if you asked me. The beginnings of somethings can be so mellow, yet so essential. I don't know about everything, but, if things start too passionate, it ends too quickly too.

I love the serenity of this short one shot.

GOOD JOB!
Strifentine chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh, very lovely writing. I love the way you portray their budding relationship, so natural. And the little 'tidbits' you've added in the text (I'm not sure what to call them :X) are quite interesting, I enjoyed them~
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This is a lovely portrayal of the beginning of Aeris and Tifa's relationship. Aeris is as insightful as you'd expect, and I like how Tifa is wary and yet finds herself trusting her anyway. You have a way with description too. Nice story. :)
Drusilla chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hey, very sweet. I assume this story is not done yet, considering it says "complete". I mean, it is very incomplete! it is good for a start, but so many things unexplained to make it a one shot! I hope there's still more, about Tifa and Aeris relationship.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Oh wow, you wrote a new one. I love it. It's oh-so-very subtle, though.
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
aw, that's sweet. sad and yet somewhat satisfying.
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I like this one. But I don't think it's your best work. Maybe I just need to read it again, and maybe i just might. Anyway as ushual I love your descriptions and how you ended this fanfic. Thanks for the treat! -