Reviews for Spectacular Act
NeonElement chapter 11 . 11/18
Leyla chapter 13 . 8/30
It's been years since I have started to read this story and I check it sometimes to see if there is an update. So, I wanted to know if you are going to update one day. This way I won't check it if there is no others chapter.
(Sorry for my English)
josephineeee chapter 13 . 8/16
I do not speak much English, but I liked the story takes time to write but hopefully the finish thanks
chocolatemonsters chapter 13 . 8/7
If I were Sasuke, I'd be a little bit uncomfortable and awkward sleeping in one room with Kakashi and have a deep talk about each other's feelings and memories LOL.
random716 chapter 13 . 7/16
Meh. I need more of this! I really hope this could be updated soon. I like how this tackles every relationship with in the characters. And how slowly they came to realize and act upon these feelings. I especially liked how Sakura's feelings towards her friendship with Hinata and her physical attraction to Naruto. The way she is torned is realistic and I must say I did feel empathy to her frustration. And the bro code moment between Naruto and Sasuke is more than amazing! It was awesome because drama between boys are just like that, just few words and few brawls. And Shimaru is so alluring here. Though I half expected him to give Naruto a hook.. but apparently he's too lazy for it. Hahaha. I hope he'd find his Temari. Lol. The only thing that I'm longing for is Neji and Hinata super Hyuga moment. And I did hope some words from Gaara. Also, I wonder how is Hinata's family life. And I am looking forward to Uchiha family drama.
random716 chapter 4 . 7/16
This is awesome. I'm not very fond of AUs but this is well written and characters are well portrayed. Although last chapter it was said that Hinata and Gaara's relationship is one sided and they were just best friends. I usually don't comment 'til the most recent chapter, but I can't contain myself. This is getting interesting.
xxcandylover23xx chapter 13 . 6/13
Omg, please update as soon as you can!
your reader chapter 1 . 6/7
i found this story just yesterday and i myself was quite surprise when i realize this was first published years back then, i know i am a super late reader:( this is so beautiful, i am hopelessly fall in love with sasuke's character even when he is total jerk for being womanizer (but not as jerk as his best friend tho)
i dont mind to wait until your update, i hope you will have the time to write one. thank you
You should update this story. My plans for the summer is to read. And, hopefully you will be updating more regularly so I can do just
Sasuhinaru fan chapter 12 . 5/14
Please be inspired again to continue the story. I want to read the part where hinata will slowly notice sasuke's care for her and sasuke will realize that he has totally fallen in love with hinata. He will support and help Hinata to her chosen career. Naruto will also be succesful in his career as proggramer but feel so empty inside. He flirts with other ladies but he cannot stop thinking of Hinata. When he sees hinata again, his love for her never change and regret of his actions before. He realized how much he was hopelessly in love with her. He will feel so jealous of Hinata and Sasuke 's closeness. Hinata has her eyes now on sasuke and give him much attention than him that's why Naruto started to treat Sasuke as his rival for hinata's affection. Naruto will do everything just for hinata to love him again no matter what. The fight for love begins.
Can u make Naruto regret it a little bit more? He needs to feel pain for what he's done!
EveryVil chapter 13 . 4/2
I love your story and hope you update soon!
abbyanime17 chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow, i really hope youll update soon
H.M.Akhlys chapter 13 . 3/21
Awww...hope you update soon. I really like this fic.
Dariana chapter 13 . 3/20
It's been such a long time since the story has been updated. I'm still waiting for more. I really want to see much more advancement with SasuHina. Thanks.
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »