Reviews for Spectacular Act
Thegirllovepanda chapter 13 . 8/5
Where r u now when I need u

Please finish the story i'm not getting Any younger here
mon coeur chapter 13 . 7/10
ive read this a couple times already you need to updateeee lol
Shanel Deeble chapter 13 . 6/22
I'm angry at you Miss hinata6 for not updating.
Shanel Deeble chapter 13 . 6/6
I just want to say that I'm not getting any younger.I really enjoy this story along with some of your other works,but this one is my favorite and I would be very very happy if you just start updating Spectacular Act for little old me and the rest of you fans and followers.I do want to say this though, what will happen to Karin and Sasuke when Hinata comes along and join the bigger picture.
shanel deeble chapter 13 . 5/27
I think its about time you write a new chapter or chapters .I love your stories and I mean all of them. So please continue to write Hinata6. SHANEL LOVES YOU AND YOUR STORY. Big ups!
champylin chapter 13 . 5/24
Finally! After 13 chapters... Something will fianlly grown between my fav couple! Hehe! So excited for them to see each pther in tokyo. I'm sure he'll invite her to the family affair! Please please update again soon!
Cosmos Panda chapter 13 . 5/11
I loved this whole story so so so much!
Too bad you didn't finish it up.
But it was amazing! :D
You're super amazing! I know I couldn't have done this.. ;P
Cosmos Panda chapter 5 . 5/10
Oh noes! :o

The Great Sakura is attacking!

This is when it gets good.
Lol. You're amazing at this! Awesome~! c:
Cosmos Panda chapter 3 . 5/10
Amazing storyline so far!
I have to admit though, the chapter was pretty cheesy, but I like where this is going! Love it! X3
2plygal chapter 13 . 5/9
Just finished reading all the chapters and just when it was getting good, there's no more.
Anyway I enjoyed reading it and would like to read more but it doesn't look like this story has been updated lately.
Krishka chapter 13 . 4/6
It's such a great going fic. Though you may take time but please don't rush the courtship of Sasuke and Hinata and Hinata's healing. Also I hope you mention how Naruto, Sakura and Gaara turn out, and what about the Karin angle. And I hope Itachi us potrayed like the great brother he is. Kakashi sensei was such a delight to read. I'm happy Hinata didn't get back together with Naruto, because if it would have been a drunken one night stand it could have been maybe overlooked, but he seriously continued cheating what a 'dobe', and on top of that has the audacity to claim Hinata and tell Sasuke to back off. Even our resident emo and ice blocks incarnated Gaara and Sasuke did a lot better. And Sakura, the less said about her the better. The fic is extremely great so I hope you update it, whenever you've time. All your readers will be waiting for its completion.

Have a great day :) :) :)
Reza Juliana322 chapter 13 . 1/22
Type your review I want Gaaaaaaraaaa T.T T.T
please update soon ('0')/
PLEASE CONTINUEEEEE
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
Update soon plzzz and put a lot of hot steamy sasuke and hinata love making
NeonElement chapter 13 . 11/28/2015