Reviews for Spectacular Act
Sasuhinaru fan chapter 12 . 5/14
Please be inspired again to continue the story. I want to read the part where hinata will slowly notice sasuke's care for her and sasuke will realize that he has totally fallen in love with hinata. He will support and help Hinata to her chosen career. Naruto will also be succesful in his career as proggramer but feel so empty inside. He flirts with other ladies but he cannot stop thinking of Hinata. When he sees hinata again, his love for her never change and regret of his actions before. He realized how much he was hopelessly in love with her. He will feel so jealous of Hinata and Sasuke 's closeness. Hinata has her eyes now on sasuke and give him much attention than him that's why Naruto started to treat Sasuke as his rival for hinata's affection. Naruto will do everything just for hinata to love him again no matter what. The fight for love begins.
Can u make Naruto regret it a little bit more? He needs to feel pain for what he's done!
EveryVillianIsLemons2.0 chapter 13 . 4/2
I love your story and hope you update soon!
abbyanime17 chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow, i really hope youll update soon
H.M.Akhlys chapter 13 . 3/21
Awww...hope you update soon. I really like this fic.
Dariana chapter 13 . 3/20
It's been such a long time since the story has been updated. I'm still waiting for more. I really want to see much more advancement with SasuHina. Thanks.
Choco07 chapter 13 . 3/17
Love this story so much!
E.Knuxs chapter 13 . 3/17
I've really enjoyed your story so far. I hope you update soon :) :)
xPikachuGirl13x chapter 13 . 2/24
please TT love me and continue the story D'x I don't think I won't be able to live my life happily if this amazing story is unfinished... It would almost be.. inhumane

lol in all seriousness I really enjoy this story and it would be a shame to see that you stopped working on it : but I understand life schedules do get in the way. I shall be watching this story's progress closely. I can't wait to see what the next chapters hold :D
kandita chapter 13 . 2/23
Oooookay...nice starting off point for Sasuke. But, I also want to comment on Sakura. She apologized and I do feel a tad bit sad for her, but she had to have known the outcome of this...well Hinata did the opposite. But, what now...for her and Naruto. It's obvious that she have genuine feelings for Naruto and it's obvious that Naruto loved the sex that they had...so maybe they can get together.

I also enjoyed the way Itachi would answer Karin. Dose Hinata know that Sasuke lives in Tokyo? And, did she tell Sasuke that she is going to Tokyo?
Lol...he is threatening someone to stay away from her. Lol...I can't stop laughing at this guy foolishness. But, I believe that if Sasuke is keeping Karin at bay because he's afriad to get back into whatever it is with her...then he is no different from Naruto. And, if Hinata should give him a chance with her and Karin should come into his life again then he would most certainly cheat on Hinata and hurt her...which would break her even more. So maybe he really should stay away from her because he can't trust himself if Karin should show up
Saki-Hime chapter 13 . 2/20
I hope she does grow feelings for her.
guest chapter 13 . 2/10
Oh I can't wait for the drama! I'm looking forward to your next update (which I'm hoping is soon)!
abbyciel chapter 13 . 2/9
Kyaaaaa! I really really love how this story goes! Thank u so much for the update! I'm sorry to ask this of u, but please update soon! I really wanna read this fic till end!
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 13 . 2/5
Finally an update! :) so happy to see that :') but happier after reading it ... Really nice chappie.. Glad that hina stood for herself & didn't forgive sakura.. Want to know abt sasuhina relationship & whats kept more D waiting eagerly for ur updates :)
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »