Reviews for Spectacular Act
Lemonade chapter 13 . 4/28
Please'please!UPDATEeeeeeeeee
The Pure-Blooded Aristocrat chapter 1 . 4/12
I just finished reading your story for the second time. Hoping you had updated. How wrong I was. Can't you see your fans are waiting with bated breath? Can't you satisfy our hunger and thirst for more? Please do
Sasu.hxna chapter 13 . 4/9
YOU NEED TO UPDATE
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 13 . 2/23
What? This hasn't been updated since 2015? But.. It's just so good. I simply couldn't stop reading. Then again, all your stories are great.
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 6 . 2/23
Oh god. Oh god. So good, but so bad.
LaCrazyWriter chapter 13 . 2/22
it has been 2 years girl... you better finish the story ASAP
cespericueta35 chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
you should seriously finish this
tracy357 chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
I don't know why but i kinda feel pity for Sasuke!
guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
Hinata is such a fucked up whiny selfish hypocritical fatass bitch. And Sasuke has ZERO interest in her. Kill yourself, disgusting delusional pathetic fucked up fugly fatass virgin.
Rroxz chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
I really hope you continue this story it has been pretty fun so far
Thegirllovepanda chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
Where r u now when I need u

Please finish the story i'm not getting Any younger here
mon coeur chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
ive read this a couple times already you need to updateeee lol
Shanel Deeble chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
I'm angry at you Miss hinata6 for not updating.
Shanel Deeble chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
I just want to say that I'm not getting any younger.I really enjoy this story along with some of your other works,but this one is my favorite and I would be very very happy if you just start updating Spectacular Act for little old me and the rest of you fans and followers.I do want to say this though, what will happen to Karin and Sasuke when Hinata comes along and join the bigger picture.
shanel deeble chapter 13 . 5/27/2016
I think its about time you write a new chapter or chapters .I love your stories and I mean all of them. So please continue to write Hinata6. SHANEL LOVES YOU AND YOUR STORY. Big ups!
1,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »