Reviews for Galloping Meadows
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
update! please?
Timothy chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Interesting premise. There are not many JP fics set when they are older. But your james is so stupid it annoys me
Professor of Pig-latin chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
you know i just gotta comment on miss snooty pants! ROFLMAS!

ive got a cat like that... fred will only willingly let me pet him when his bowl's empty! he's real snooty lol. great story so far im enjoying it... but tell me are you gonna end this with thier deaths? please say NO! i hate those fics where theyre all awesome and then it ends with their DEATHs! iknow its what happend but still... this is fanfiction! and the best part of fanfiction is a healthy lil bit of AU in the canon, right? okay that's enough of my rambling. sorry must be due to the hour... 5:45 am. lol ive been up all night! but really i like this. :D
rupertslove chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
omg! i love this story so much! plz plz plz update soon! and god job im really enjoying it!

fahzzyquill chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
really good!
The.Little.Birdie chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
this is interseting.
Abarraine chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
this is very different, i like it. keep it up, its a delight to read. very exciting!
Tabbycat1220 chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
looking forward to more...although if I thought i had been memory charmed i'd go nuts trying to fix it...i hate forgetting things and if it wasnt my choice i'd be beyond pissed.
JamieScudder chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Please write more! I just found this story and now I want to know what happens.
Queen of the Plastic Spoons chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
A few months shy of two years! You ought to be ashamed of yourself. However, it was a pretty good story. Why is that all the stories I find and like haven't updated in years? It's kind of annoying.

Anyway, I'll put it on Story Alert just in case you decide to rise from the dead.

~Queen of the Plastic Spoons
Etar chapter 10 . 10/5/2006
And the plot thickens... I love this story. Please update as soon as you have time,

Because I Need More Space chapter 10 . 10/4/2006
grr! peter evil!
ReadingRobyn chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
Yay! You updated, I absolutely hate Peter! He can die for all I care. How come James and Lily didn't just apperate away?
MoonlitClarity chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
Very nice! Good job! James, intoxicated? Oh boy. Anyway, keep up the great work! Please update soon.
8mylifebelike13 chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
good but like you said, crap.