Reviews for The Price of Peace
Yin - Yang M chapter 51 . 11/23/2015
Love the story. I hope you update soon.
kushka chapter 51 . 9/7/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 51 . 10/13/2013
This is a great story! How come you haven't wrote a sequel to it? /start writing!
Slythx chapter 51 . 11/26/2012
so sad you haven't continued this story. I read it all in one day and crave more.
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So far I really like this story. I love the interaction between Zuko and his uncle.
js10254 chapter 51 . 9/8/2012
This story is amazing and I know I'm probably reading this ohhhhhhhhh I don't know about 5 yers too late however I still have hope hat one day this wonderful and beautifully written story will be finished!:)
Guest chapter 51 . 4/18/2011
Mature content my foot! U got to update, I'm desperet! Well... Never mind I take that back. I'd b happy if u so kindly updated. D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
ZuZu's alittle snoby there, maybe he'll get betta
crazygurl34 chapter 51 . 8/19/2010
Was looking through my favorite list when i saw this story and felt like re-reading it again. I saw its been a while since your last update, this is really a great and wonderful story. That i hope you will finish one day. Your story Just really stand out in my memory after reading it. How you developed each character to be believable but un-mistakingly yours. So not sure if you still into this or what but just though i would give you some much deserved praise and gratitude for writing this story and letting us read it and enjoy it with you. So i hope to see any update from you some day. You have a real gift at writing and painting a picture for us the reads. So whatever you are doing keep up with the wonderful writing )
enticement chapter 51 . 2/14/2010
Wait a second. Iroh's daughter, technically, is Zuko's...Aunt? Yet Li Lu is going to be Zuko's heir. Which actually makes a lot of sense, I mean by marrying Jai Li as a wife he can name Li Lu his daughter, but what confuses me is that how will be Zuko, of all people, be named Azula's champion. I assume either Fire Sages or Azula herself is naming the champion so that is a tad...OH! I've got it! Zuko is winning by default and defeating Iroh (from what I have gathered it's a fight to the death) but how can he have any power over JianJun? Isn't he technically Qiang's son? I suppose there will be problems with that.

Anyway, I sort of miss Mai and Ty Lee. Ironically, in your story Iroh was married to a woman named Mai, wasn't he?
Empty-Account000000 chapter 51 . 7/6/2009
Great Story!
momo fersure chapter 51 . 7/11/2008
to cute please update when you can please!
Singer's Salvage chapter 51 . 6/20/2008
I just found this story and i love it! I love how you use Iroh in this story. He's my charachter in the avatar series. It's nice to have Iroh used every now and then. You have made me see Azula in a new way as well. I hope you update soon.
aturnofthepage chapter 51 . 5/6/2008
Plaese update? Also if you want a beta to check your work over I could beta for you. All you would have to do would reply and I would send my email address to you. I think this is a very good story and hoe you continue to update even though it has been a very long time. Please update.
Stephanie chapter 51 . 4/7/2008
Great story. I'm really sad to see you haven't updated in a few months. I hope if you get some more feedback you'll decide to continue.