Reviews for Lust's Revenge
ParadoxEnd chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
watch?vHr0xHf4yu1o
DJ Blonde chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Rofl - ok that was seriously sick but very funny. Only thing is that with a name like Lust - it might have been better to shorten his 'thing' while retaining his male libido. But I understand why you did it this way... the punchline about the choir was classic.
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
You wicked wicked thing...you just won my damn heart. 3

This is exactly what I would do to men who killed me. XD
7MukuroRealm7 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Yay, 10th review!

Ouch. Don't want that to happen to me. Also, that would DEFINATELY hurt him. He might just die from the hemorhaging.

Until net tim,

Mukuro Out
ShockWaveAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
(Still wincing from pain) GAHH! WTF YA CRAZY BITCH! (of course this is said from a safe distance of 10 ft)
Beaslays chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I'm gonna be honest here and say I actually found this fic cute. Especially the last part.
Im-a-tiger chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
haha thats hillarious, i definately wasn't expecting an ending like that... no wonder Ed was so freaked out!
Kazekirei chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
-dies- Now THAT was flipping funny. 'Specially that last line. XD Pure effin' genius.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Nice!
Dame Arcane chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
The sexy one struck again... Go Lust go! I've never thought of it, but that was effectively the best way to make him suffer

*XD* omfg... let's prey for the soul of the lost meatballs...

10/10
Elemental Transmutation chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
You had a good plot... right up 'til the end. I mean, it was a good story. I'm not flaming you and I completely understand the effects of writing at 1:30 in the morning, but the end was kind of a let down.
doxtater chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
AH! NO! You're not supposed to cut it off! Bad Lust, bad!

Good story by the way. And poor Roy.
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
oMfG...you don't mean...

ROY THE DAMNED EUNUCH? OMFG!

This is HILARIOUS! GO LUST! :D