Reviews for A Thousand Words
pipermcdiva chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This is the cutest fic I think I've ever read!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loved it! Thanks for sharing :)
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was beautiful. Thank you.
LaVictoire chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This story was so beautiful, it made me want to cry...its beautifully written, and i love Harry's POV in this. It makes me sad, and think about how Lupin was the last marauder left at this point in the story, and how possible it could have been that he had a 'thing' with Sirius.

I like that you included Tonks in this though, a lot of writers prefer to not mention her and Lupin.

I love the ending as well, with Harry wanting to take pictures for his own scrapbook, and the very lasts sentence before the poem was the most beautiful.

A.KayIsAPenName chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
hello there :)

I love this story! It is sooo funny, and Remus' reaction at the end was just perfect! Would it be okay with you if I featured it on my new community, The Bee's Knees? I would really like for this one to be included because I think it is a truly excellent story that deserves a bit of love :)

Have a nice day!

~Alison
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
WOW!That was just...so pretty!I loved it!
JJLiberty chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was looovely. So touching. Got me right in the heart. Bout to cry, honestly. Beautifully written. Great lyrics btw.

Oh and I like mature-Harry as well.

Gosh this was so good. The pictures you described were perfect and sweet. Reminds me of a collage I did once of the Marauders..made out of photos I thought looked like them...I was trying to envision/create basically what you just wrote in this fanfic. bahaha

Oh and I loved how you ended the story btw...with the camera and the blushing Remus. bahaha

[jay-jay]
Lil Blue J chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It's like bittersweet chocolate. I feel a connection to this piece more than any other fanfic I've read so far. It's really nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
freaking ADORABLE, WONDERFUL, etc., etc.

i loved it.
witch-for-ordinary chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I can't believe how amazingly beautiful this was.

I really can't say anything else, I'm sorry.

Though I might add this: You (your story) made me cry.

Thank you.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
aww
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
loved it. ending cracked me up
OoverO chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Awe. This brought tears to my eyes.

I feel like a dork.

That's wha I get for being an emotional teenaged girl.

Haha.

I love this.

I could almost picture that image of Sirius sleeping in my head. Awe. Adorable.

I love this.

Very heart warming. (I think thats the correct phrase...)
ilava chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This was beautiful :)
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I love this story. Makes me want to go take pictures of everything, but we'll see.