Reviews for Inuyasha Maximum
twilightnite13 chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
This is awesome... PLEASE CONTINUE!
Vakama chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
Also, are you also planning to have female transformers into this story as well? Sense Inuyasha is over, now would be a good time to have some kind of new chapter for new transformers to appear, along with new Predacons, especially a female squid that has a thing for Clawjaw, baffling others that see this action as disturbing, with females getting jealous in the process.
Vakama chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
I wonder if you plan to create new chapters for your other stories you left behind and I wonder if your planning to add Scylla in this story to have a crush on Clawjaw and the Inuyasha characters reaction of a Predacon falling for Maximal, along with the other Predacon's reaction of Scylla being too close to the enemy.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Great story! Seeing Miroku going bonkers the Maximals honor is priceless! XD
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
Ok I like it and I hope to see Leobraker be a Maximal or the Predicons gaining a leader. Also are these Maximals and Predicons in a parallel world or a different time period?
guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Also when do yoh plan to update all of your stories and dont leave all your fellow readers hanging cause I think most of us want to know what happens next
guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I think you should have a maximal raven be a ninja and a female phoenix transformer have a history and fall in love is my idea as a couple
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Continue your story I really like it!
kamen rider kizer chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
update plaes. NOW!
Brenden chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
good work
Kamen Rider Bushido chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
Wow, this story is prettry cool!

Maximals FTW!

Hope this story's gonna go on.
Sithking Zero chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
You know what i just remembered?

David Kaye, the voice of Sesshomaru, also did the voice of Megatron from Beast Wars.

If Megsy ever shows up, that could make for a few interesting scenes...
Sithking Zero chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Is this story abandoned? 'Cause despite my initial expectations, it's really, really good! Please don't quit!
akidonaru chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
this is great please update it please
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
GREAT CHAPTER, SO WILL OPTIMUS PRIMAL,MEGATRON AND THE OTHER MAXIMALS AND PREDACONS MAKE AN APPEARANCE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »