Reviews for Inuyasha Maximum
Great story! Seeing Miroku going bonkers the Maximals honor is priceless! XD
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 8 . 1/9
Ok I like it and I hope to see Leobraker be a Maximal or the Predicons gaining a leader. Also are these Maximals and Predicons in a parallel world or a different time period?
guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Also when do yoh plan to update all of your stories and dont leave all your fellow readers hanging cause I think most of us want to know what happens next
guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I think you should have a maximal raven be a ninja and a female phoenix transformer have a history and fall in love is my idea as a couple
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Continue your story I really like it!
kamen rider kizer chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
update plaes. NOW!
Brenden chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
good work
Kamen Rider Bushido chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
Wow, this story is prettry cool!

Maximals FTW!

Hope this story's gonna go on.
Sithking Zero chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
You know what i just remembered?

David Kaye, the voice of Sesshomaru, also did the voice of Megatron from Beast Wars.

If Megsy ever shows up, that could make for a few interesting scenes...
Sithking Zero chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Is this story abandoned? 'Cause despite my initial expectations, it's really, really good! Please don't quit!
akidonaru chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
this is great please update it please
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
GREAT CHAPTER, SO WILL OPTIMUS PRIMAL,MEGATRON AND THE OTHER MAXIMALS AND PREDACONS MAKE AN APPEARANCE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?
Cylon One chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Clawjaw's so cool.

I've always had a liking to individuals who are connected to water somehow.

And what a cool beast mode.

Too bad he can't go too far on land in robot mode due to whatever it is out there that's affecting the Maximals like an energon build up.

I hope the next Maximal to join our group of heroes is one of the few females that were aboard the Axalon before the pods were ejected.

I think there were a few of that gender.

Something I think I heard somewhere.

Maybe she can be a flyer like Airrazor.

She could also have girl talk or whatever with Kagome and Sango.

Till next time.
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
Loving this crossover so far. The characters were quite well-handled, and the action was exciting and kept my attention. I’m intrigued by this plot-point with the shikon shards. Can’t wait to see what happens when Naraku and co. confront the Inuyasha gang and their new friends.

However, I’d consider getting a beta or carefully proofreading what you write before posting it, as I did notice some grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors, but nothing ever bad enough to ruin the story for me. I hope you continue work on this, and using Maximals and Predacons based on the beasts and creatures we see in the show/manga (hmm... one based on Kirara, perhaps?). For that matter, what about a transformer who’s female? Growlor’s my favorite - very cavalier and regal, a great contrast to person he based his beast mode off of!
tahu24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Loveing how this story is going can't wait to see whats next
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »