Reviews for Maureen's New Job
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Oh my gosh. This was so FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! Seriously, one of the funniest things I have read in a while. That is possibly some of the worst Old English I've ever heard.

"HIE YOU HENCE!"

LOL!

And Joanne's so right. This is one of the first things my drama teacher taught us. It is doth like "duth".

Very good correction. And great story!
XsunflowerX chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
lol - funny stuff. Can *so* see that happening
Serendipity Kat chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
How can I not stay with this? It's SHAKESPEARE! Who is the God of Literature, imo.
writingtiger chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
OH MY HECK! I absolutely LOVED this fic! I played Olivia in Twelvth Night when I was in 8th grade, so reading Oliva's lines again brought back many happy memories! Plus Maureen is my all time favorite!
MoowitMi324 chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
this was great!
GorgeousSmile chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
I love it! it was such a good Maureen and Joanne fic!
GorgeousSmile chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
yay for an update, this was a funny chapter. I loved this line.

“What think you of this fool, Malvolio? Dahth he not mend?” she repeated.

“Doth.”

“What are you saying Joanne? I am in the middle of a scene here!”

LOL i love Maureen!

i can't wait to read more!
Serendipity Kat chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
I LOVE 12th Night! You have my watch.
MoowitMi324 chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
That was the funnest thing ever!

OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!
dancinqueen125 chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
This is really funny. My High School did Twelfth Night for the fall lay this year and it was so much fun! Great so far and keep up the good work!
GorgeousSmile chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aw that was cute and i enjoyed the way it was written. The guessing game was fun and good job for Maureen!
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
hehe! tis got my attention. i'd love to see what kind of job it is... Oh i bet it a dancer at the cat scratch? Guess i'll just have to wait. good stuff
I am Airi Hear Me Roar chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
bow chika bow wow.

i need another chapter!

update asap?

0:)
Rae Chouette chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Once again, I -love- your work! This is -fantastic-, I promise. It -is- very fluffy, but it's a good sort of fluffiness (and very well-written at that). I sure hope you continue this piece, because this piece deserves it. Tres bien et bonne chance!

Rae Chouette
Etoile-san chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aw...So fluffy in fact that, had I not known better, I would've thought I was eating cotton candy.

...Poor choice of words. In any case, I love it.