Reviews for Pomp and Circumstance
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
So just by coincidence, I graduated less than a month ago. I read this and now I'm sniffling all the place. Very good, and super cute. I think you got everybodys personalities down-pat, and I think it's pretty realistic that they would make a big spectacle out of something like that. Liked it very much.
dwds chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
"To my beamish boy, from his proud father."

God, the feels of that one quote.
ninja Q chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
i like how the end tied into your other story jabberdonny
PrincessAurora1000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love this story. I can so see Donnie thinking like that and Mikey going about going about it in that way. All in all a great story.
caylender chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Amazing, simply amazing! I love the comedy- both speeches that were written by Mikey. The fluff was great, too!
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was hard to read, not because of the writing, because you did a very good job with that, but because I was in hysterics the whole way through. And also because I was completely mortified on Don's behalf. Poor Don! Anyway, I loved reading this, congratulations!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was great!It was funny, but still emotional. I really liked it when DOnnie almost attacked Mikey. I kinda' wish that Mikey had gotten that brotherly thumpimg though.

"Hey!"

Sorry dude. Entertainment at your expense is the best entertainment. Loved it, now, I have an online class in about twenty minutes, so I have to go find my science books. Ciao!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was really sweet of the whole idea of holding a graduation ceremony for Don. His speech was the greatest (written by Mikey of course). I got a laugh whenever he got off track and Mikey kept telling him to just read the speech. The little ending with Splinter and Donnie was simply adorable, how Splinter was so proud of his son and give him his graduation present. Great job!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
:) I think you really captured Don here
OSYH chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hilarious and heartfelt! I loved reading this. XD

I was shaking with laughter throughout the first half of the story, but especially throughout Don's speech when Mikey would really be the one who was speaking. Through Don, I mean.
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Lol, three thumbs up! Wait...I mean two.

LOVED Mikey's speech. Plus the thing at the end was sweet.

WAH! FAVES LIST IS FULL!
Una Morgan chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Aw! That's so sweet!

~Una
yoyo-anarchy chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aww this is so lovely. I'm working my way through all your work, I'm in love with your writing and *your* turtles lol but more on that later I'm sure.

This is so sweet, great to see Donnie get some recognition for his uber brilliance. The "MIKEY, jeeze, use a thesaurus!" made me laugh out loud and draw the attention of the other lounge room inhabitants lol but it brightened my day so kudos, and well done!
Smiley chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Truly cotten candy, fluffy and sweet; absolutly love it!
mou chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
jabberwocky, now that was one poem that really twisted your tongue.