Reviews for Darkness Fallen
ProudlyIrish chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Brilliant story, i just read all of it in one go, really hope Anakin comes to his senses and reunites with Padmé soon, i've noticed you haven't updated in like 3 almost 4 years but i'm hoping you will continue it at some point and putting it on alert.

Is it abandoned? Please continue it's a fantastic story
Kstar chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Finish this plz!
anisgirlny999 chapter 11 . 8/20/2007
Great story, UPDATE PLEASE
brolly501 chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
good story i hope to read more soon
MJLS chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
great chapter

keep up the good work

update soon
ethanpiazza chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
good story. it will be interesting to see what happens. i hope u dont really let obiwan stop anakin from seeing padme. taht wouldnt be beleivable. if anakin is true to character, then nothing would be able to stopr him from getting to padme at this point, least of all obiwan. i also hope that padme can forgive ani for all that hes done. aftall, misguided as it was, he did it out of greif, and avannge her, based on a lie he was told.i always felt that anakin/vader was never really evil, just a victim of circumstance as the events in episode three, and the end of ROTJ shows.
annependragon chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
OH boy Padme is alive and the twins are fine YES now to convince the father to lay down his sabre. And not kill Obi won
Wuff chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
I've just discovered this fanfic and I must say I really like it! And now I want to read on! :D I hope Anakin is not going to attack Obi-Wan... uh-oh, I hope he doesn't cut off Obi-wan's legs or anything...

Keep up the good work!
iri-skywalker chapter 11 . 4/5/2007
I see that you haven't updated since december, but I have my hopes up! Please,please, please update! I need to know the rest of the story! It is so well written and captivating. PLEASE?
blue-buggy chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
Well, I must comend you. I'm only 16, but with 5 college classes and the regular high school life, I don't have the time to write either, which happens to be my passion. Excellent work on this story. If you care to bounce ideas off me, feel free to e-mail me. Thanks and happy writing.
wolfwhspers chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
well i dont know if i would be any help but if u would like we could try.
paige rules chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
i would love to help but i am only thirteen and dont know much about writing it is a great story by the way
QueenNaberrie chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
This was a great update...although...I would have loved to "see" Obi-Wan get out that Padme was alive.

That's wonderful that you have found someone, your Anakin. :) Although, that's sad that you don't have the time or the energy to finish this story. I'd help...but I'm just trying to concentrate on the story I have going right now. I hope someone will take you up on your offer because I'd hate to see this go unfinished too. This has been a wonderful story so far.

QN :)
Rachel657062 chapter 10 . 11/18/2006
I can't wait until Anakin find out Padme is alive. All his anger toward Obi-Wan should evaporate...at least I hope.

- Rachel