Reviews for Uranus & Gaia
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I'm a bit of a mythology purist, but I think it was cool how you related the myth to the character's lives.
Missing Summer chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
i really liked this oneshot... i love greek mythology and i love rhr... so it was perfect for me!

great job!

-Maia
Belestrange chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
that was adorable. I &hearts it. you should write more one-shots.
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Very clever. I like your creativity, keep it up.
Micky B chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I really, really liked it. I am a fan of mythology and I liked how you played with it. I can sort of see the connection between Uranus and Gaia and Ron and Hermione (if there's supposed to be one) but it's not all there. Otherwise, it was extremely well-written and I found it fascinating to read.
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I enjoyed this very much...I liked how it shifted, and of since the mythology we know is nothing but a warped version of the stories from back then, it doesn't really matter. Good job!
MidnightAwakening chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I really liked your story. I liked how you mixed mythology and Harry Potter. It was very good. Great job!
venatianwings chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Interesting! Though I dint expect it to end that soon…loved the way it starts…
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This is the most romantic story I'v ever read. It was fantastic. I suck at mythology too, but whether it was right or wrong, it was awesome. :)
Noc007 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I really liked this, great job!

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic )
bruisedpapaya chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow I loved that! I love mythology, but purist I'm not, so it was fabulous to me! I hope one day if you read something more, you write something like this, because it was great. And if you don't mind, I'm adding it to my favorites.

Great Job!