Reviews for The Darkness Within
concerned chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
This has nothing to do with your story but why do you have the Nazi SS insignia as your profile picture. Maybe you didn't realize that it is the insignia of the SS but this symbol is extremely offensive as they were the main perpetrators of the Holocaust. Please change your profile picture.
tfobmv18 chapter 16 . 4/22/2008
I like it. Please continue when you can. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Bobby is such a bastard. He doesn't even love Rogue anymore. He just doesn't want to see her with anyone else. He's just pathetic. I wonder what'll Remy'll do now. Update soon and keep up the good work.
cortney chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
IT'S ME AGAIN! and you know something GR is right, because i only like it when people make storys simpler to the movie except with a character mixed and i really love this story and was just asking if your gonna...i don't know...FINISH THIS STORY YET CAUSE I WANT READ MORE UNTIL THIS WHOLE THING GETS DONE! so to speak that when you get this, think about getting this finish OK, i'll talk to ya soon.
cortney chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Ok i have been waiting for a very LONG time and now i just want6 to know IF YOU GOING TO MAKE NEW CHAPTER YET! 'cause i want more to the end OK? hope ypu get to typing REAL SOON! talk to ya later
Kitten1318 chapter 16 . 6/28/2007
i love this story, lol. reli wanna no wat happens. soz bout ur computer!

sam

-x-
Adrestea chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
Hope you can get a new computer soon this was a good story
PetiteDiable chapter 16 . 4/17/2007
Hope ya get ya new comp soon, i cant wait to read the next chapter! x
cortney chapter 16 . 12/16/2006
IT'S ME!i just wonna to let you know that i'm sorry for what happen to your computer,also how did it blow up?cause i don't think they do that and sorry i have'nt been emailing you in awhile so just to let that i'll be waiting for some new chapters and i'll talk to you later goodbye
Crack4sure chapter 16 . 11/5/2006
try to do it soon please
LeCorbeauSombre chapter 16 . 10/29/2006
I'm sorry to hear your computers broke. Mine does that all the time. I hope you can get a new one, but no rush, you need to get settled first. Please don't forget about us though and keep me posted on when you get your computer ready and operating. Thanks, this story is fantastic!
lovestoread chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
hey I know how it is... I had lost my computer a while back and man was I depressed, it took all of my work...lol...i'm gonna miss your updates but I know you'll do your best to see the story through.

I'll be on the look out for you and hope everything goes okay with the computer situation, those can get so nasty. But I hope to see you soon!
cortney chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
are you going to have a new chapter iut soon? cause i reallt want to know what happens next. Please have a new chapter out soon, please. talk to you later
Crack4sure chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
O the plot thickens
cortney chapter 15 . 9/26/2006
Hi, me again i just want to ask one, tiny question? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE A NEW CHAPTER!_ LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, SO I DON'T HAVE LOOK TO SEE IF THERE IS A NEW CHAPTER OUT, OK?
cortney chapter 15 . 9/17/2006
Please have a new chapter out soon, cause im dying to read the next chap. im just so hooked to this i just want to keep reading more & more every single day. please have a new one come out soon, cause next time im going to BEG!.give me a shout out alright? later