Reviews for A Sense of Family Life
Musette Fujiwara chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Aww so sweet
cardgirl91 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
i think the story needs to speed up just a little bit
rockinggently chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
goodie! eriol and tomoyo!

I love the plot and Sakura and Syaoran's the Happy Kitty Cafe thingy... reminds me of maid - sama!
reader chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
lol cuuute. i like it. hope you update soon
Ree-Vance chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
Ah! I no idea! :O (Well... now i'm sort of living it... OTL)

I found this chapter quite humorous. At first, i had thought that we were at some sort of school festival, seeing how cafe's are a very cliche thing for that, but when i found out that she actually works there i was pleasantly surprised! How cute!

And the little Hotaru with her need of throwing Syaoran and Sakura together! XDDD

I also liked the little piece of Tomoyo x Eriol! :"D

Good job once again!
DeadlySilentAnimeLover chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Awwww I liked the end a lot! So cute, I can't waitfor more to come!
AngelNguyen1 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Hope u did well on ur exams :] update soon please haha this relationship of theirs is getting very interesting!
GrossGirl18 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
She needs to kick Syaroan in the nuts.
DreamersShinein321 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Interesting!...That was so sweet and-kinda cheesy of them!Hotaru is like a matchmaker for moment,man,giggles to squeals to the max!
AngelNguyen1 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
I'm so glad you're continuing this :D New fan! x very good writer :] update soon please! (how's college life?)
sakurahime87 chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Kawaii! Plz update soon! Ja ne! :D
Crazy-Hime chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Wow! i love dis story!

keep it up and don't forget 2 update! tnx :)
anony chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
i just came across this story...never knew it existed... but i like it! definitely an interesting idea, never read that one before lol but its cute... cant wait to see if and how they develop feelings for each other... !

great job ad keep it up!
GrossGirl18 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
D
DeadlySilentAnimeLover chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
This is really good! Poor Saku... Hahaha blackmail! oh noes! Did Tomo-chan misunderstand? That's not good... But back to Saku, she must have really bad cramps due to stress... Nice chapter and can't wait for more!