Reviews for J'veux du soleil
sj501-miller chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
How did Keith and Wallace meet
Clementine20 chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
So nice fiction !
Je pensais que tu étais américaine et que tu connaissais des expressions française mais en fait tu es française qui écrit en anglais divinement bien.
Très belle fiction !

Bravo !
TinkStar87 chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I liked it sorta until the end, What were you thinking? (jk-sorta)Although it did make a point, life goes on. All in all nice story. Read ya Later ;)
igotmoneymoney chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Great story love it
Mischief101 chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Thank you so much! I excpecially love the very end where you included what would happen latter in their lives. Great story.
Mischief101 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
I dont want it to be Cassidy. It being Duncan would be better but it would aslo be mean cuz he still thinks they're siblings
alisosia chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
I like how Dick semi redeemed himself. And tht L and Mac r still friends
alisosia chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Wht about her honorary grandparents

Didn't they give her money whn she left. And now tht she is back and not hiding she should call them
alisosia chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I'm sorry but the idea that a parent could just forget about his daughter is stupid

V is being selfish and should go home to her dad. Her reason for not is ludicrous
itcantbeme chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
Hello! I just found your story and absolutely love it! It was very creative and unique. I sometimes get a little frustrated reading stories with grammar errors and wording mistakes but given that it is not your first language, it was extremely well written. If you ever decide to write another story I'd be happy to help you out with the language. Amazing story!
DLillith21 chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
What a great story. I loved the conclusion with the epilogue and how you brought it all together. Thanks for taking the time to write!
thrnbrooke chapter 16 . 5/4/2011