Reviews for A New Friend
lilashannah67 chapter 33 . 6/6
What an amazing story ! Well done sorry to see it end.
Firewolfe chapter 33 . 4/5
Lovely piece could have done without the slash but otherwise a nice fic. Never got why people have to make most fics have slash in the in characters that are cannon straight. Anyway lovely work hope you write more one day.
jessicariddle87 chapter 24 . 3/5
I'm quite glad that when you brought up paranoid schitzophrenia, you used the proper definition & description of the symptoms :) I myself am bipolar/schitzophrenic ( only slightly paranoid, but not in the sense that I get lost in delusions, thank goodness), but mine is genetic ( 4th gen. bipolar & 9th gen schitzophrenic... & BOTH are caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Similar symptoms CAN show up in those that take too many mind-altering drugs on a regular basis... also, keep in mind, that doesn't include marijuana, since that actually helps the mania, depression & anxiety. Also lows the chances of hallucinations, since it "evens out" the imbalanced chemicals). Keep up the great work, because I'm loving this story so far _
txn88 chapter 14 . 1/19
Albums said t deliver harry to the durslys OR Grimaldi place?, so go to Grimaldi, then have surius chuck the order out.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
The second to last section of this is absolutely brilliant. I hope Remus and the other three adults accompany them on their trip, now that the babies are here!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
I love Harry's Christmas Wakeup Call! And good idea, giving those wizards some muggle fun.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
What's with all the animalistic nicknames? Not that I don't find them cute, I just wondered if they could be more creative.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
This is a big step for Harry, I mean, he's only been living with Annabelle for a few days and he wants her to be his aunt? That is hilarious, by the way. The daughter of Voldy is Harry's aunt. Oh, that's going to piss him off if he ever finds out.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I like your OC, she's very friendly.
Asmo chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Asmodeus chortled, excitement and glee both evident in his/her deep brown orbs. He/she threw his/her fist into the air giving off a charming yet sweet smile. "Well m' dear! I've been deeply into this interesting and amazing story," He/she said happily. "I simply cannot get enough of this and I look forward to reading the other chapters aswell."
Pirate-Adrian-for-a-week chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
L.O.V.E.L.Y
The doctor chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
Jesus... But I don't want to stop reading! ;-;
DaughterofAthenaPotterhead chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
Can guys get pregnant?
Bentears chapter 33 . 8/5/2014
Loved your story. Great writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
unacceptable, i read this and i liked most of it, but this whole hermione smacking harry, even if softly, wouldnt work, severely abused children do not take well to being struck, jesting or not. and the fact that such an intelligent woman as hermione, would know never to strike someone with harry's past. i find it debasing that someone who apparently has such a lacking knowledge of abuse victims, would dare to write about them.