Reviews for A New Friend
GBTtown chapter 33 . 5/6
I know it is an nine year old story. But, it is a good nine year old story.
The only thing keeps it from joining my favs is MPREG the silliest concept ever thought up on fanfiction!
Firewolfe chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
I am enjoying this work. The only thing I dislike is the sirius remus pairing. Remus Tonks was one of the few cannon pairings I liked. It was crazy enough to work. Sirius and Remus being gay just does not fit in the JKR universe. They had Sirius as a ladies man that does not simply change. I so can not see his character as being gay. Wormtail yes as he clearly hanging on the others coat tails. Dumbles yep its obvious hell even riddle to a certain extent makes sense. But not Remus or sirius. I can see Sirius wanting a family and adopting a sister. A good friend does not have to be a lover to save someone. Remus I see him as a perfect match for tonks as he is a thinker and a man not drawn to physical oddities. He sees her for her just as she accepts his wolf. Anyway fun fic.
katmom chapter 33 . 11/5/2015
Thanks for sharing your nicely done "what if" of the story. I enjoyed it very much.

Kathie
Eagle-Eyes chapter 33 . 9/24/2015
Cute ending to a very good story.

Keep writing as life allows...?
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
First of all I'm sorry i didn't reply after each chapter, i like to sink my teeth into a story before i say anything, first brilliant, love the fluffyness makes me warm and fuzzy, Second LOVE the way Harry and SIrius act, and finally i like Snape, that hard for most people to do so good job
only qualm, and i know you said at the start that it's "light" but i'd have loved more Romance between Harry and Hermione i'm a HUGE Harmony fan.
besides that i love your story and hope the rest is just as good.
-Jesse-
lilashannah67 chapter 33 . 6/6/2015
What an amazing story ! Well done sorry to see it end.
Firewolfe chapter 33 . 4/5/2015
Lovely piece could have done without the slash but otherwise a nice fic. Never got why people have to make most fics have slash in the in characters that are cannon straight. Anyway lovely work hope you write more one day.
jessicariddle87 chapter 24 . 3/5/2015
I'm quite glad that when you brought up paranoid schitzophrenia, you used the proper definition & description of the symptoms :) I myself am bipolar/schitzophrenic ( only slightly paranoid, but not in the sense that I get lost in delusions, thank goodness), but mine is genetic ( 4th gen. bipolar & 9th gen schitzophrenic... & BOTH are caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Similar symptoms CAN show up in those that take too many mind-altering drugs on a regular basis... also, keep in mind, that doesn't include marijuana, since that actually helps the mania, depression & anxiety. Also lows the chances of hallucinations, since it "evens out" the imbalanced chemicals). Keep up the great work, because I'm loving this story so far _
txn88 chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
Albums said t deliver harry to the durslys OR Grimaldi place?, so go to Grimaldi, then have surius chuck the order out.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
The second to last section of this is absolutely brilliant. I hope Remus and the other three adults accompany them on their trip, now that the babies are here!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
I love Harry's Christmas Wakeup Call! And good idea, giving those wizards some muggle fun.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
What's with all the animalistic nicknames? Not that I don't find them cute, I just wondered if they could be more creative.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
This is a big step for Harry, I mean, he's only been living with Annabelle for a few days and he wants her to be his aunt? That is hilarious, by the way. The daughter of Voldy is Harry's aunt. Oh, that's going to piss him off if he ever finds out.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I like your OC, she's very friendly.
Asmo chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Asmodeus chortled, excitement and glee both evident in his/her deep brown orbs. He/she threw his/her fist into the air giving off a charming yet sweet smile. "Well m' dear! I've been deeply into this interesting and amazing story," He/she said happily. "I simply cannot get enough of this and I look forward to reading the other chapters aswell."