Reviews for A New Friend
unacceptable, i read this and i liked most of it, but this whole hermione smacking harry, even if softly, wouldnt work, severely abused children do not take well to being struck, jesting or not. and the fact that such an intelligent woman as hermione, would know never to strike someone with harry's past. i find it debasing that someone who apparently has such a lacking knowledge of abuse victims, would dare to write about them.
god of all chapter 33 . 11/5/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 33 . 10/21/2013
Wonderful. I love that you were able to help Albus and it wasn't him being evil thinly hidden. I also love that you made Tom a victim that was ultimately saved in a way. I love the babies names, and when Belle and Moony were going into labor what was said by both those in labor and their spouses is wonderful. Thank you for this new Favorite.
moonprincess97524 chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Oh the way Snape reprimanded Ron is WONDERFUL! I also find Sirius, Remus and Belle's reaction and statement on being glad they didn't have him as a teacher rather funny.
Dalnim chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Snape is totally out of character in this fic... He, Harry, Sirius and Remus also accepted each other a bit too quickly for my taste considering they were enemies for years and hated each other... Otherwise a good fic. Thanks for writing. :)
UniqueKit chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
I can't believe its over. This story was by far the best I've ever read - and I read alot. Thank you for brighting my day with such a heart warming story.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 33 . 7/27/2013
I have to say this was an amazing story and i loved the ending, even more when Sev ran away from Belle screaming it amused me greatly! I loved this story it was funny and well written it had a great plot and was very interesting to read, you didnt make it ridiculously long which made it more enjoyable, and you added a comedic spin to the story

Karatekid-Ninja
Lab12 chapter 33 . 6/11/2013
That is one fantastic story! Well thought trough and very nice character interaction. I especially liked how the evilness of both LV an AD were explained. Good one!
AliB1149 chapter 33 . 5/13/2013
I just finished and have never reviewed on this site before but will now. One word...BRILLIANT!
A story of this calibre should have way more positive reviews so I'll add mine at least.
Funny, kind, dramatic and well written (and as a bonus correct in grammar and spelling). Well done. :D
kitty-gurl1 chapter 33 . 1/30/2013
awwwwwwwwwww such a cute ending! this really is a gem of a story and i'm so glad i took the time to check it out and read it
MMWillow13 chapter 33 . 1/11/2013
wonderful story!
Witch Firebolt chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
Way too funny with the bouncers!
tanadhari chapter 33 . 12/16/2012
This was a great story. The way Voldemort's defeat was written was really original. And the schizophrenia aspect? Funny. I wish I could see pictures of the babies! I can't wait to read more of your work.

P.S. I don't blame you. I'm not that much of an RW fan either.
arwenraven chapter 33 . 6/24/2012
Wonderful story, very different. I certainly enjoyed it.
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
"He exclaimed, moving the plastic carefully out from under the dog's neck. He threw it in the big and was granted a hearty lick on the hand for his troubles." - "in the bin".