Reviews for Epilogue
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
awesome story, this movie is one of my all time favorites
My Final Death chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
*Fangirl rage ON*

!whydidn'tCEPtellme!arg!

*Fangirl rage OFF*

This is beautifully written, and incredibly smooth flowing. I even went and pulled the soundtrack for it. Everything matched up perfectly. Schmendrick is probably one of my favorite characters in literature, and it tickled my fangirl bones to no end to see him portrayed as exactly how I'd expect to see him.

As someone else said, thought provoking at the same time. Did he truly do anything wondrous and great on the grand scale of things? Would he ever be able to? Or is he just one more ant atop the mound of dirt? What if it simply was time for the unicorns to go, and he had merely delayed the natural sequence of things? I certainly like Molly's simplistic way of explaining it in optimistic terms; he had, after all changed her life - no matter how small and insignificant it might seem in generations to come.

But now I'm just rambling ~ In sort, I liked it - a LOT.
Borednbrowsing chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really enjoyed this. I found Schmendrick the most interesting of all the novel's characters, having a deep affection for imperfect heroes. I think your piece was very insightful and true to character. :)
Kurt Covert chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I really like the writing style. It's been years since I've seen the movie, but it fits in with it wonderfully. Thanks for the great read.
TranceGemini613 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
!

Author, I love you.
friska-freak chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
i love this so much! its beautifully written!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is not much new, but consider it a thank you for your review to my story. _~

I like it! The style is really nice, it reminded me of the film's animation, and it was... musical. That's something I often try to achieve in my writing, to make it flow like music, to make the words crystallize in your mind in a certain aestetic rhythm. Even if it wasn't your own style, it came out really well. And Schmendrick's thoughts - I like heroic characters, and he certainly has it in him to become one, once he casts off his self-doubt. And Molly was just awesome. _
Allura Arwen chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Very nice! I like it. _ Roleplaying game or not it seems like this could be a part of the original story. Keep up the great work! God bless!

Sincerely,

Allura Arwen
Ovo chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Sweet, in a sense. Thought-provoking in another. It's a cute work, and works well on the Last Unicorn. :D
Aoluas Anminti chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Really enjoyed this. There's so little fanfiction for The Last Unicorn that I certainly wouldn't mind if you continued on, but it's also very good as a one-shot. Thanks for posting it.