Reviews for The Soul Has Bandaged Moments
Good story but the hopping from one place to another was a tad annoying
BlazeVein chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
cut their tonge? but what about Legilimancy then?
EpikalStorms chapter 26 . 11/26/2014
I KNEW IT WAS ALAN
BUT I STILL DENIED IT
AND
WHYYYYYYY
ALAN! I LIKED ALAN! HNNNNG
Jonn Wolfe chapter 30 . 10/23/2014
Even though this was completely erratic with it jumping all over the place, I found that I rather enjoyed this. Well done, mate!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
There is no way for Voldemort to be taken down by a bullet. It's just not logical. Sure, the Lucius Malfoy's and their cohorts could probably be taken by surprise, but Voldemort grew up in WW2's muggle London - If he, being a genius, think he can exterminate the muggles, he probably can. If he doesn't think he have to fear bullets, he probably doesn't.

Too much is possible with magic for it to be especially hard to make oneself bulletproof.
Hell, they can make unbreakable soap bubbles, for me I get uncertain when it comes to /atomic weapons. I know the first thing I'd create were I a wizard would be the bulletproof charm.

The thing I have the least problem with is a 17 year old getting drunk. Hell, I look like I'm 15, tops, and it's not like I'm always checked for ID. And I live in a place a lot smaller then London. If he's 17 he can just buy firewhiskey anyway.

So yeah, muggles beating Voldemort, what with his HQ probably being unplottable, warded against muggles and totally un-fuckin-findable. Sure, Voldemort is a dumbass genius, but still a genius and somewhat paranoid. If I had magic you can bet your ass on the fact that no muggle would ever find me, even if I decided to blow up half a country. It's just that easy.

I think it's a cheap solution which makes no sense to a very read problem.
I might keep reading despite that due to HP/SG being one of my favorite crossovers, and this wasn't in the regular category making it, probably, one of the handful I've not read or already dismissed.

And then you see that it's written almost 10 years ago. Whatever.
I'll still post this review...
Gracealma chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
Discovered your fic and I must say I have enjoyed reading Harry living life in the galaxy Pegasis. Wasn't expecting the traitor to be Remus, yet it was the best choice. I also thought that Luna was a best undercover agent and part Nox. She fits the bill.
P-Webes chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Good, story sofar, I am prob not gonna finish reading it though, it's not because I don't like it but because it so confusing, you r jumping back and forward in time,sometimes it. Takes a awhile to figure out what they r talking about and if even happened yet, I think the story would be a whole lot better if it was told in sequence, but that only my opinion. Sorry if this came across as being rude, I did not mean for it to sound that way, so. My apologies if it did.
:!)
Monki-Neko chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
I agree with other readers that it was somewhat confusing when you put events out of order but after a little while I got used to it. I actually really enjoyed it. And I think the ending is pretty good, considering how badly some stories end. Either they're lacking or a let down but this was just perfect. I can't wait to check out your other stories.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
Very creative story and I enjoyed it. The hopping a bout from one side situation to another was not good .. Confused and annoyed me and I didn't know wither or not there was timetravel element to the story
Doombug chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
fuck this is way to jumbled. It's like someone took a decent story and stuck it in a blender. Even if whatever you were reading or writing at the time was suppose to be like this which I find hard to believe...I'd of failed you if I got a term paper like this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I have to thank you for this story - it was fascinating, and I really needed a distraction (I have a horrible head cold, and I wasn't miserable for *hours* while I read it). I love the characterizations and the plot lines. I enjoy a smart, tough Harry. You fit a great deal of back story in those minimalist descriptions.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/25/2014
That was crazy! I had to restart reading sections if I waited to long between chapters because the story jumps around so much, but it was different from anything else I've read. Keep writing!
Malix2 chapter 30 . 1/17/2014
Hmm, a good story, although after everything he did I hope Dumbles gets a good cell in the deepest darkest part of azkaban, or a firing squad, or something along those lines, considering he's almost as evil if not more so than voldemort. I mean I doubt even he would plan for and take the time to ruin a person's entire life since before they were born. He would simply kill/crucio them and move on.
johnapple chapter 30 . 1/12/2014
Convoluted yes! Great story yes. Enjoyable yes. Different yes . now you have me hooked - I would like to read more of your stories; but I usually read completed stories. Therefore; there are no cliffhangers LOL. You never know when a person may give up a story those days. I will be 67 in May 2014; I don't have years to wait for completed stories,
Thank you for your wonderful work.
ak chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
toutes les pi├Ęces du puzzle sont la! ouf!
difficile de suivre l'intrigue si ce n'est pas complet.
bonne fic!