Reviews for The Soul Has Bandaged Moments
Bronze chapter 30 . 9/19
You never did say what Jack's reaction to Harry's flying was. Totally enjoyed reading this. I think you pegged Dumblewhore perfectly. He justifies everything he does for the greater good but unfortunately, he never tells anyone just what the greater good is! Personally, I think the greater good is whatever is good for Albus Dumbledore.
Bronze chapter 26 . 9/19
Frankly it's long past time to go Death Eater hunting. Regardless of whether the war's over or not. A nice head shot from under an invisibility cloak at fairly close range an then a few hundred kilos of plastic explosive mixed with thermite for each and every manor. Wonder how the likes of AD and the ministry of morons'd like loosing all those poor innocent former Death Eaters. Of course as long as the ministry got all their gold in Gringots the tears would all be false.
HBronze chapter 4 . 9/18
I do believe that Alan said A DRINK. So if he bought them one drink each, how did all three get totally piss drunk?
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/18
Could the reason Harry's questioning everything much more since leaving Dumb-as-a-Door and his Dark ages world be because he's no longer getting loyalty potions? I really wouldn't put it past Dumb-as-a-Door to use them on Harry. Especially seeing as how he's treated Harry his whole life.
GBTtown chapter 30 . 7/3
A really great story composed in absolutely maddening, illogical and just out right annoying manner.
GBTtown chapter 10 . 7/3
You forgot to mention Marge and her bulldog puppy mill!
smiles2go chapter 30 . 6/1
Very good
agnar chapter 16 . 4/2
This might've been a good story, if it was in ANYTHING like chronological order. But every fucking section is a different time frame. It bounces around in time more than a damned superball dropped into the grand canyon, making it utterly impossible to keep track.

If you ever re-do this and make it even a BIT more orderly, I'll try it. Just fucking do it chapter by chapter even. But you've got shit jumping years and months back and forth, sections of only a couple paragraphs before jumping in time again.

I barely made myself stick it out this long, but I couldn't do it any more.
Fluffy chapter 30 . 3/10
I found this incredibly difficult to read. The time jumping around and disjointedness of it just doesn't work for me. I did make it to the end, but I ended up glossing over and outright ignoring some of the storylines because I couldn't figure out where they fit. This reads like you split, randomized, and then collated at least 4 (and maybe more) distinctly separate storylines, then turned it into chapters and posted it. Everything is out of order and every chapter has parts of multiple storylines in it.

If I had a review counter I would knock off 4/10 stars solely for that reason.

Now: Style aside, this is an excellent story. I would love to read it from start to finish with everything actually straightened out so I can get a real timeline off of it. Well thought out.
sylvelle chapter 29 . 1/28
Hmm I did not suspect Remus.. so good job on that... I'd have to re-read the Remus suction to see if I mmised a clue..
I've enjoyed this story a lot.. though it did confuse me.. Sill good.
sylvelle chapter 26 . 1/28
I knew he was dying but I wish you hadn't done that.
sylvelle chapter 21 . 1/28
Drop them into the sun..big nuclear explosion.. ongoing.
sylvelle chapter 18 . 1/28
Hmmm thought may Malfoy, but Smythe mentioned his nephew in a derogatory way.. but if he were trying to put HP off he might? I wonder who it is. Guess Ill go to the next chapter and find out.
sylvelle chapter 16 . 1/28
I was really afraid you were going to kill Alan.
sylvelle chapter 10 . 1/28
Mrs. Figg is OOC she takes very good care of her kitties. Your story though of course.