Reviews for Saviour
321-ella chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Short and ... ok, maybe not sweet. But something of the sort. :)
snapeismyman chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
whoo hoo, i think its too short, though i really love it.
Martel chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Fanfiction must have jaded me somewhat, because I didn't see this as horror. XD
k i w i i . exe chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Whoa. I don't even like the Harry Potter series, but I've watched the movies and liked Bellatrix's character. And, based on the length of the story and the overall general amazingness of your writing style, I figured this would be a good read, and it really was. Kind of twisted and... idk, dark? But definitely very interesting, and enjoyable. :]
sodapop765 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Short but good. One teensy winsy little insignifican't tiny detail. I think lord voldemort would refer to Peter as Wormtail not Pettigrew.
Kewix chapter 1 . 9/14/2007

That was dark yet very, very cute

Bellatrix is amazing

Voldebell is even more amazing
something-like-love chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Oh, wow, you say so much in so few words. It's been very difficult to find a well written Voldemort/Bellatrix, but this filled all of my expectations and then some. I love how Bella is the only one of his followers who isn't in it for power or money.

Wonderful job, I really enjoyed it!
Soubrette chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Wow...nice. Lotta power in not-a-lotta words. I love the part about how all the Death Eaters serve him for selfish reasons, Bella's the only one who's really, slaveringly loyal...and you're one of the few people who snuck in the sex without it seeming cheesy. Love how you wrote that-when they sleep together, it's about him, not her. Nice job. :)
ShyOrangette chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Bella was in perfect character.

MadeleineElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Moon Goddess of the Sun chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
A Pefectly awesome drabble.
Maddevillechilde chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I personally thought that this was very good :)