Reviews for A Night at the Bar
Artemis zodiac chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Very good well spaced and discribed

Please read mine
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
PLZ continue the story wuz cute!
honeybiscut93 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
kute
NancyT chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aww... Logan and Ororo are so cute together... Please write more of them together, or/and continue this story, or a sequel..

Great job of the two together!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was very funny... though I don't see Warren joining the brotherhood. From all his incarnations, including the X-men Evo one, the Brotherhood really doesn't suit his personality. I think that was the big thing tht seperated the Brotherhood from the X-Men. It wasn't whether or not they were bad or good, it was more of that they had certain social standings. The X-Men could be considered those who would typically fit in with the rest of society, no problems at all... excluding Rouge, while the Brotherhood can be said to be the ones whom society has cast aside. It was rather interesting that Warren ended up with the Brotherhood in your fanfic... perhaps you might think of a pregquel to this, explaining how that came to be? It should prove to be a rather interesting story, would it not? Anyways, great job on the fanfic and keep up the good work in writing.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Haha I LOVED this story the first time I read it long time ago, and am happy to say that you are an AMAZING author, and I like detail. I'm off to go read the sequel and more of your work.

Luvv Saiba
beanrox chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Uh-oh...not good!

Hahaha, I did like it, though some bits were worded weirdly.
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
this needs to be continued. write on!
ghostofshalott chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I usually don't say this about ROLO but this was a great story! Please continue it!
NightFox14 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
i love this! _ please continue i hope my review inspires you to write!
Swamp Rat's Chere chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
now dat is both cute, funny an Goddess only knows what else, although ah'm not a huge Rolo fan, dis one works for me,

hey, let me know what other couples ya like, an ah'll see bout postin stories with dem, ah need ideas!

SRC
thriller chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
heya! i am SO glad you told me about this story: thanks so much for that hun. it was so funny with all of the action in the flashback...LOL! but very interesting as well with Ororo's reaction! and the kiss...well, what can i say? the other's reactions! hahahahahahahahahaha! I LOVED IT!

i love Rogue's reaction to Remy. and John's attempt was sweet! although, Pietro had to ruin it, LOL!

hehehe, they'll get spotted alright. and i love all of the romance between everyone!

lsuh, i love Betsy and Warren! theyre SUCH cheeky monkeys! and talk abotu cheeky! Roberto and Rahne! OOH I LOVE IT! everyone else got scolded, and what can i say about Ororo and Logan? they're in for it when the blackmailing begins: no to mention everyone else! I LOVED IT! . .x.
wolfgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Great story, your a talented writer. Will there be a sequel?