Reviews for Hunters
WinchesterVivi chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
this isnt for the story but the series future in general...i think you should capitilize on dean and sams and jacks fears in a sort of comedic way you know? and for some reason an image of jack giving dean a blowjob in an airplane bathroom to "help him relax" popped in my head...0.o is that bad?
WinchesterVivi chapter 20 . 11/12/2010
you should do one when jack meets cas or something...that would be hilarious

FYI this is my second time reading this...too good!
Shooshkipoo chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I've noticed that there are a few grammar mistakes that you consistently make: 'your' is possessive and 'you're'means 'you are' just as "Winchester's" is possessive and "Winchesters" is plural.

That out of that way, (I'm sorry, I'm just really really picky about grammar)I really like it! I'm glad you included Missouri, I was sad when they didn't show her again. And the antics between the boys is pretty funny.
Pikouaencore chapter 20 . 11/29/2007
Huh. Read the story, loved it. I like Jack's character, I'll read some more stories with her when I can.
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 20 . 11/19/2006
... I had to copy the whole thing out as I spent the weekend far from my computer. But it was well worth it. Even the strange stares I got from passers-by when I would laugh out loud. I have two sibblings and some of Jack, Dean, and Sam's fights are so like our fights I had trouble not relating to the situations no matter how far from my life. Though I'm Sam in the situation. Anyway, that is sort of WAY of topic. I loved your story and shortly will be reading those that follow, but now I'm off to bed as it is nearly 3 in the morning and mom has chosen this week to repaint and wallpaper with company coming thursday HOO-RA for holidays.
Sk8erKid1000 chapter 20 . 8/2/2006
OMG! I absolutely love it! I'm cracking up!
angel679 chapter 20 . 7/30/2006
OMG im laughing hysterically. I love it they torture each other endlessly just like good siblings should do but i think dad is getting out way too easy. He should have to hear more whinning.
angel679 chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
Sammy and his perv subconcious i love it dean is so gonna never let him live it down. His portrait skills make him a felon.

Love it.
angel679 chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
Love this chapter its funny as hell.

“She’s got you stubbornness, honey.” Dean joked inclining his head proudly.

“Jackass.” Sam said pushing his head.

I love the constant back and forth and jack just fits right into it.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
yay! lol can't wait for the sequel! hilarious last two chapters! lol
Mander08 chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
Your story was awesome... Jak Dean and Sammy make the perfect pair... of three... their awesome together. Dean and Jack are so much alike... i feel bad for Sammy though... having to deal with Jack AND Dean. the poor guy ::Hugs Sammy:

Although I'm sad to see this story end I have to say I cant wait for your other stories. _ maybe next time i read your stories i wont have to keep pulling my cat away from the wires... she likes to chew on them ::Shakes head and laughs::

Alec: Awesome story Blaze. ::Two thumbs up:: Keep up the good work.

::waves:: Till next time.
EmSyd chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
Wicked. Can't wait for more with them.
Duffster21 chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
make a sequel MAKE A SEQUEL
EmSyd chapter 18 . 7/29/2006
Awesome.
Duffster21 chapter 18 . 7/28/2006
i know your a sadist...

you wanna know what i did when that bide died, i cried

but anyway update soon